Old 08-04-2016, 12:00 PM
Orc

Dev should give you a title for that!

Aalerdon The Bixie

nice work!
Old 08-04-2016, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, one day I want to be a children's book illustrator, but I have no idea how to go about that, so for now I'm just an unemployed starving artist.

I didn't do it! Aalderon did. He's trying to max every maxable faction in the game. (He also insisted on extra butt crack in the portrait.)
You know there are some really easy ways nowadays that people can create their own books, I can't tell you the process but I know with the technology today it's fairly easy to produce your own book, and even make copies of it for sales. It's not cheap though, and it seems the best way to sell such books is on sites like Amazon, etc. I have a friend who wrote his first novel, got copies of it produced, and stuck it on amazon and after about a year, he finally has about broke even on the costs of it, and the costs to advertise it too. I just know he gets frustrated with bad reviews, because that's the problem with that kind of site, if you get bad reviews people do follow those and will not buy the product. that's where it helps to have family and friends leave lots of glowing reviews for your book.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Can self publish with Amazon too. Even print on demand features. Not sure how well that works for picture books though. Maybe a place for you to start though ^^
Old 08-04-2016, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be honest, how much of this time was you afk with the aoe song on?

Also, how are you not maxed with Rivervale merchants yet?
None. Actually going AFK while killing anything - even if you are making no experience - is against the rules of conduct for P99; I learned this when I was killing Frostbite to max Rogues of the White Rose for Halas.

I did use AoE song, and had GINA sound alerts set up to let me know if my song was interrupted by a bash, or if I received a tell so I could have other windows open on my computer while maintaining presence.
Quote:
Also, how are you not maxed with Rivervale merchants yet?
Bixies started at the bottom of Dubious for me, while Merchants of Rivervale were max scowls from working up some of the Neriak guilds. Only Mooto gives +Merchants and +Bixies and only +1. . I'll take care of them later with Bandages for Honeybugger but I must finish the last few Neriak factions first.

Quote:
Server first? Hell, EQ first?
I imagine EQ first. I knew someone who used Mooto to get out of KOS with Bixies back on live, but not max. I also suspect his faction hits were a bit larger during that time.

Of note to any monks who ever want to do The Treant Fists quests, in this same time I only ever killed 253 goblin alchemists. Mooto, a goblin alchemist, a goblin shaman and warrior are all PHs for one another - which is why this took so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskullicious
Dev should give you a title for that!
If I had a title for every faction maxed it would look like floating EC spam above my head. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I checked on him periodically. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Say hello next time ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Or just turn me into a Unicorn or something so I know you were there. <3
Old 08-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Kobold

Awesome artwork.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Iunno, kinda worried that you robbed many young halflings of the beautiful classic experience of getting murdered by Mooto.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can self publish with Amazon too. Even print on demand features. Not sure how well that works for picture books though. Maybe a place for you to start though ^^
Amazon take all your money basically, better to circumvent these mafia sites.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:57 AM
Aviak

<3 Aalderon , really great guy. Helped me tradeskill for free, has a love for EQ like you wouldnt understand
Old 08-07-2016, 09:20 AM
Orc

Congratulations Aalderon Mooto Slayer, glad you can finally get out of Misty.

Fleck
Old 08-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalderon Crystafire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It just COULDN'T!

.... after 4 months of continuously being murdered, Mooto can finally RIP. Also... free Honey for life!

"Zapzzi and the Bard"
by Sorn
of Department of Fun & Cracked Staff Artisans

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Closed Thread