Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2015, 07:38 AM
Fire Giant

Arrow PvP mechanics - Wiki up-to-date?

http://wiki.project1999.com/Game_Mec...ails_for_p1999
10% chance for direct damage spells to land for full until the chance to resist the spell is <=10%
5% chance to land any spell

Is this right? Especially the 5% one?

Either I'm very unlucky my entire wizard career, or it's bugged to living hell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-26-2015, 07:57 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischief419 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://wiki.project1999.com/Game_Mec...ails_for_p1999
10% chance for direct damage spells to land for full until the chance to resist the spell is <=10%
5% chance to land any spell

Is this right? Especially the 5% one?

Either I'm very unlucky my entire wizard career, or it's bugged to living hell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Negative.

That's the old resist code. Ignore that.
Old 12-26-2015, 09:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatm3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Negative.

That's the old resist code. Ignore that.
The old resist code was badass -- how come it was changed?

If someone has 110 resists, you just 100% resist everything no matter what (minus the buggy druid dots that are never resisted)? So boring and the opposite of what EQ pvp was about. Nothing like wasting my mana for that 5% chance that ice comet will actually hit through the resists for full damage, or chain snaring for that small % it'll actually stick, with the risk:reward factor ..

Instead of a wonderful combination of spells or risky strategies, it just leads everyone to using the same spells at end game.

RIP risk:reward resists, instead of poopsock resists all - not fun.

Heck I have 110+ all resists myself, so I guess I have poopsock resists, yet I still would rather have an interesting end-game:/
Old 12-26-2015, 09:16 AM
Banned

shut the fuck up scrub
Old 12-26-2015, 10:19 AM
Sarnak

The druid dots are unresistable so that you have to remove your top slot and pumice yourself when they cast it. Easy peazy lemon squeezy little buddy. Fighting them is pretty much GG. If they land their fire dot on you they will be able to land their fire nuke. If you dispel their dot they wont land a single spell on you.
Elemtals pvp tip of the day
Old 12-26-2015, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElemtalRZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The druid dots are unresistable so that you have to remove your top slot and pumice yourself when they cast it. Easy peazy lemon squeezy little buddy. Fighting them is pretty much GG. If they land their fire dot on you they will be able to land their fire nuke. If you dispel their dot they wont land a single spell on you.
Elemtals pvp tip of the day
Any druid with half a brain moves all of your important buffs to your top slots before considering casting a detrimental spell.

Kathy's PVP tip of the day.