Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Large Rat

I agree with everyone else, this server's strength is really its people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thanks for being so awesome, everyone! I've made some really good friends who, luckily, I got in touch with elsewhere on the internetz so I can still keep up with them.

And you know that when this passes the server population and enthusiasm will be... dare I say it?...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Good hunting in the RL, all
Old 04-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Aviak

I'd be willing to donate a significant amount of money if it went towards the investigation of this person and the prevention of his attacks. I'm sure others would as well if we had an understanding of where the money would go. Something to consider.

I recently found this server after quiting wow and have been having a blast!! To all those considering joining this server I highly recommend it! It's the classic EQ experience!

Thanks for all the time and effort spent creating this server! It's much appreciated!
Old 04-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Large Bat

Thanks for the server - my wife and I have been enjoying it.

I died during the lag bursts and due to the issues I was unable to retrieve the corpse. Is it going to rot?
Old 04-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Large Rat

Default screw these hacker wannabe's

Rogean you are the man I have faith!
whatever you have in the works im sure will resolve the problem with this fag bot. I needed a break from this chaos anyway. just gotta chill these *****'s out and wait for the Wolf who should be headed directly!

Grimskull da Turmentur
Old 04-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Banned

raped, what will all the kids who sit at home all day and play p99 aka hasbin do now?
Old 04-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Aviak

Rogean posted this in another thread:

We will do a database query to push the corpse timers ahead to make up the difference.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Orc

I would be willing to contribute a large portion of money as well to implement a protection system for the future.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can actually see some jail time for doing this if caught, and there is many ways of preventing it if you got the funds.
yes they can if caught... they could face time in a "federal pound you in the ass prison" ~ office space
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 04-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would be willing to contribute a large portion of money as well to implement a protection system for the future.
me too.

Maybe its toddles? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe its SOE? ( it seriously would not surprise me since they are a fucking commerce company and nothing more, didnt they destroy eq after they bought it from verant?same thing with vanguard after they noticed vanguard is gonna be a competition? well i dont actually believe they are attacking our server but it wouldnt surprise me)

Maybe its somone of one of those other servers who is mad cuz we have the biggest population, or just somone who got banned from our server.

However, this is so sad :/
Old 04-06-2010, 08:06 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkfranklin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
raped, what will all the kids who sit at home all day and play p99 aka hasbin do now?
You sound butthurt, kid. Are you butthurt?
Closed Thread