Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2023, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao no woke culture is completely antithetical to the entire american project.

There are literally like no racists left. The woke agenda has you living in a fantasy world where it's still 1860, it's moronic. I'm sure there are some jerks left out there, if somebody calls you a mean name move on like an adult, it isn't hard.

I've said it a million times, but this is the perverse incentive structure that comes with forming a political identity around "fighting for rights" or "equity", especially if your meal ticket involves these topics. If you make money fighting for equality, you have a perverse incentive to ignore when equality is occurring or has already occurred. Nobody wants to put themselves out of a job, we get it.
Problem

Reaction

Never fix problem on purpose

Reaction infinity
Old 02-11-2023, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lawl you lyin dog faced pony soldier

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...d-coronavirus/

No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach
Who said anything about about drinking bleach? The guy who flew on Epstein's underage sex plane said people should inject the stuff.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what are they proposing to fix any of this? Riots, free over priced gender studies degrees? I don’t think you’re wrong about most of this, but I’m not seeing a generation capable of critical thought or hard work. Then again, I’m at the age where I see most younger people as fucking pussies who couldn’t shake my hand without my calluses grinding them into dust, so maybe I’m too close to Clint Eastwood in gran turino to understand your argument

Also, I might add that young people are the most obese, narcissistic, and depressed generation in our history. They truly are YUUUGE pussies, 300 pounds average easily
Im the youngest person at the tool and die shop at nearly 40. One kid came to apply but just never came back. They dont see there is a fucking wealth of knowledge they could control if they just learn it. If you're the only one who knows how to operate and maintain a 50 tonne press, you can name your price. I think they just lack strategic thinking.
Planar Protector

pizza gate isnt real

underage sex plane

which one is it!?!
Old 02-11-2023, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who said anything about about drinking bleach? The guy who flew on Epstein's underage sex plane said people should inject the stuff.
lawl Groomer be trollin so badly
Old 02-11-2023, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There are literally like no racists left. The woke agenda has you living in a fantasy world where it's still 1860, it's moronic. I'm sure there are some jerks left out there, if somebody calls you a mean name move on like an adult, it isn't hard.

I've said it a million times, but this is the perverse incentive structure that comes with forming a political identity around "fighting for rights" or "equity" or "progress" or whatever nice-sounding mission you have, especially if your meal ticket involves these topics. If you make money fighting for equality, you have a perverse incentive to ignore when equality is occurring or has already occurred. Nobody wants to put themselves out of a job, we get it.
There are literally like no racists left (proceeds to vote for a guy who says Mexican immigrants are all rapists and criminals).

Never change, Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2023, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

*Horza enters the conversation*

"Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump"
Old 02-11-2023, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Horza enters the conversation*

"Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump"
You still haven't told the rest of us how old you think Earth is.
Old 02-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still haven't told the rest of us how old you think Earth is.
You still haven't provided proof Trump told people to inject 'bleach'

You first
Old 02-11-2023, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:

I've said it a million times, but this is the perverse incentive structure that comes with forming a political identity around "fighting for rights" or "equity" or "progress" or whatever nice-sounding mission you have, especially if your meal ticket involves these topics. If you make money fighting for equality, you have a perverse incentive to ignore when equality is occurring or has already occurred. Nobody wants to put themselves out of a job, we get it.
This scared white boy post brought to you by the mayonnaise lobby
Closed Thread