Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good argument back when TMO ran the server. Epic bottlenecks years and years later get to the point where it's kinda ridiculous. Solution? Luclin probably. So in other words, the situation will never improve. You just need the stars to align and get lucky or buy it.
So says the elite.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 03-12-2017, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

It's true. I've seen Cecily run around with an epic for years now.

Disgusting.
Old 03-13-2017, 12:56 AM
Banned

Epics are for the weak
Old 03-13-2017, 01:48 AM
Fire Giant

fill this bucket with tears and have yourself a weineken with some French cries lose bag!
Old 03-13-2017, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

Love these threads.
Old 03-13-2017, 03:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's an epic. Epics are attained by the elite. That is classic.
Not sure if you read everything I said. But I said this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What percent of people had their epic in velious on live? A much smaller than have it here.
That's false. Because p99 had been in kunark far longer than it was on live. There are far, far more people on p99 with their epic than there was back during live velious.

And since this thread is about shaman epic. There is a ridiculous number more shaman epics on P99 than there was on live velious. Because shaman is played far more on p99 than it was on live velious.

If you read my post you would have read all this. But I presume you wont even make it this far so fuck you.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 03-13-2017, 06:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The elite?

I don't think members of Aftermath. Awakened, or Rustle can possible get a shaman epic either, because CSG's sit on spawn points for full duration.

Want to blame someone, blame the casual guilds for poopsocking it far far harder than the top level guilds ever would. If it don't pop in an hour, we port out because boring and more fun buffing newbs.
Casual guilds are taking all the content u guys, they ruining it for the casual guilds u kno
Old 03-13-2017, 06:17 AM
Kobold

wtb white dragon scale
Old 03-13-2017, 06:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if you read everything I said. But I said this.

That's false. Because p99 had been in kunark far longer than it was on live. There are far, far more people on p99 with their epic than there was back during live velious.

And since this thread is about shaman epic. There is a ridiculous number more shaman epics on P99 than there was on live velious. Because shaman is played far more on p99 than it was on live velious.

If you read my post you would have read all this. But I presume you wont even make it this far so fuck you.
kind of like how you failed to read his? he said there are more epics on P99 than there ever were on live especially in era
Old 03-13-2017, 08:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The elite?

I don't think members of Aftermath. Awakened, or Rustle can possible get a shaman epic either, because CSG's sit on spawn points for full duration.

Want to blame someone, blame the casual guilds for poopsocking it far far harder than the top level guilds ever would. If it don't pop in an hour, we port out because boring and more fun buffing newbs.
This is the problem. Some of the fellas here think when I am calling people neckbeards I mean every person in every raid guild and that's not the case.

I understand that raiding is needed, team work etc. is needed to get epics, I don't have any issue with that.

What annoys the shit out of me more than any other guilds on this server is the "casual" raid guilds that are not casual at all.

They call themselves "casual" because they invite some casual players, but don't be fooled they are ran by some of the most neckbeardy selfish cunts on the server.

I have come to the conclusion CSG or at least PARTS of them are this exactly. They present themselves as being goody-two-shoes, but they are ran by some exactly as one poster put it... A "coterie" group of neckbeards.

Sure, "casuals" are in AG and Europa but they simply add to the zerg for the coterie group of leaders/officers/pals to run them to golems at a whim or any other smaller raid spots for their own self-serving purpose.

They got the entire guild drinking the koolaid, thinking they doing stuff for the entire guild when really most of the pixels fall into the pockets of the leadership of these pseudo-casual guilds. This coterie group basically operate on nepotism and make sure that their loot system favors themselves and not all members especially as they call them, "fringe" or "casual" players.

If you notice, the majority of the MQs now are sold by higher ranked members of these guilds like CSG, only proving they use their guilds to pocket tears or any other epic pieces they can sell to make a huge chunk of plat from.

All this does is make it impossible for truly casual guilds and players to ever have a chance at getting their epics done without having first to pay a selfish neckbeard from CSG for their epic piece because CSG leadership has tears on lockdown.

These dudes aint casual, not one bit. They are probably even more neckbeardy than A/A in fact. A/A have this bad reputation and part of it is of their own doing, but a lot of it is also perpetuated by CSG pretending openly that they are the righteous good casual raiding guild built for the non-neckbeards on p99. Total bullshit.

I can respect A/A and Rustle because they do not pretend to be casual whiteknights of p99 like CSG does. At least they have the balls to raid hard and try hard openly, and although I don't enjoy what raiding is here at least they call themselves what they are instead of lying about it.
Closed Thread