Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-11-2022, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, but sometimes shit happens for the first time. All of the 'unprecedented' histrionics are exaggerated.
Lick the boot harder, serf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We also never had a president as brazenly criminal as that fuckin' guy.
He was investigated for YEARS and they came up with nothing. Political hitjob was paid for by the Clinton campaign.

Quote:
We never had an ex president as willing to sell nuclear secrets to foreign powers as that guy.
ROFL you fell for the rumor? Another 'anonymous source'. Just another unprovable conspiracy theory.

Quote:
We never had an ex president who sent an army of clueless goons to kill his own vice president for being slightly more moderate than himself.
Another conspiracy theory. Please provide the evidence of Trump saying "Please kill my VP"

Quote:
Calling your personal bias 'critical thinking' doesn't exempt you from the logic you expect others to abide by.
I expect others to work with truth and evidence, not rumor and theory.

So far, I can't find anyone who wants to deal in those.
Old 10-11-2022, 10:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Oh, and he'd lie because he's dumb as shit, to answer your questions completely. That's why he'd lie to people who know he has documents stored. He's a nightmare to represent as counsel.

Straight at the sun during an eclipse, and shredding documents in a giant house full of fireplaces. Pretty sure the room temperature in my house is higher than his IQ
But at the same time you view him as some evil mastermind.

Pick one, Mr. Cognitive Dissonance.
Old 10-11-2022, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If anything they're biased in favor of Tromp for letting him have a SCIF in his pad.
It would be a serious lapse in security and lack of good judgment if the Biden administration left classified material in some random bozos house.

We should investigate.
Old 10-11-2022, 10:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be a serious lapse in security and lack of good judgment if the Biden administration left classified material in some random bozos house.

We should investigate.
Or if they let Biden share a shady bank account with his corrupt, crackhead son.
Old 10-11-2022, 10:24 AM
Banned

Look at him flail when he's called out on his 'speculative bullshit' line. What a hypocrite.
Old 10-11-2022, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Look at him flail when he's called out on his 'speculative bullshit' line. What a hypocrite.
See? You have nothing.

Which is why you can only accuse me of 'flailing' (lol?)
Old 10-11-2022, 10:59 AM
Aviak

Thread hijacked from original topic. I guess meth addicts online isn’t as interesting after the umpteenth time.

Klazdaxthun
Old 10-11-2022, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See? You have nothing.

Which is why you can only accuse me of 'flailing' (lol?)
It's pretty comical to see you insisting you have 'won' some kind of debate when all you've actually done is reveal your own hypocrisy.
Old 10-11-2022, 11:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
It's pretty comical to see you insisting you have 'won' some kind of debate when all you've actually done is reveal your own hypocrisy.
Nope, no hypocracy on my end.

I'm sorry you feel that way though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-11-2022, 12:46 PM
Aviak

they still alive?