Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2023, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The left are so crazy and violent but when the right does it, they're all just secretly undercover feds? Maybe you've been consuming too many non-mainstream media narratives, paste eating friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember the left claiming the vandalism during the 2020 riots were undercover cops?

Pepperidge farm remembers
Bad-jacketing the provacateurs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2023, 01:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bad-jacketing the provacateurs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The entire speculation began when two Antifa dudes pretended they didn’t know each other. One was dressed as a pizza delivery guy, and the other was wearing all black with a black umbrella. The pizza delivery guy started recording the other dude breaking out windows and was saying “hey this is an undercover cop!”

It wasn’t until later a recording of them chatting before and after surfaced
Old 05-14-2023, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the jussie smollet fed version.

Right wingers are so crazy and violent that we have to hoax the bad things they do, because they do the bad things so infrequently! Ahhh there's white supremacists everywhere, we swear!

Meanwhile the left actually *is* crazy and violent like all the time, and we totally ignore it in all but the most egregious cases, and even then we barely charge them!

And you wonder why people are skeptical of mainstream narratives.
the left didn't destroy the capitol, hope this helps
Old 05-14-2023, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

To this day I still have the 100 word essay I did on Last of the Mohicans in 10th grade. I have it in a folder in a tote in my garage.
Old 05-14-2023, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinmob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To this day I still have the 100 word essay I did on Last of the Mohicans in 10th grade. I have it in a folder in a tote in my garage.
Last 15ish minutes of that movie are pure cinematic masterpiece. Rest of it is pretty good
Old 05-14-2023, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I was told there were very fine people on both sides.
Old 05-14-2023, 02:22 PM
Banned

Ya the capital was destroyed, in ruins. Pic:
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-14-2023, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wah a few broken windows cry more

Meanwhile The Left destroyed entire city blocks, burned down businesses and murdered a few dozen black people 'cuz George Floyd'
Old 05-14-2023, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

scaffolding was still there from the damages, btw

edit: really appreciate the quip about mutants in the white house [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by misterbonkers; 05-14-2023 at 02:41 PM..
Old 05-14-2023, 02:43 PM
Banned

Lmao the cope is real trying to equivocate left wing violence. It's not even close.

This is why the left started the whole "words are violence" thing; because actual violence from the right is so infrequent they had to literally redefine the word. Now it's "I feel unsafe" because somebody who doesn't absolutely agree with 100% of everything I think is coming to speak at my shitty lib campus. Total fuckin babies.
Closed Thread