Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2021, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden.

The Taliban takeover of Afghanistan went smoother than the U.S. presidential transition in January.
I see you Hun
Old 08-17-2021, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

lol that CCP is efficient as f.
Old 08-17-2021, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol that CCP is efficient as f.
I help fund them.
Old 08-17-2021, 02:16 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Player was punished, guild was punished. Also still had no effect on killing a raid mob, it was done out of frustration after raid mob was dead and not to try to force a wipe for a guild to steal said mob.

All transgressions I listed above were done maliciously to try and make another guild wipe because they Riot is tired of just losing.

Huge difference.
For clarity's sake:

It wasn't for a lack of effort that Furoar didn't train an active engage, he just died during the first two attempts and, by his third "successful" attempt, Lord Koi`Doken had been slain.
Old 08-17-2021, 02:18 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by glerkywop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For clarity's sake:

It wasn't for a lack of effort that Furoar didn't train an active engage, he just died during the first two attempts and, by his third "successful" attempt, Lord Koi`Doken had been slain.
3rd time's a charm.
Old 08-17-2021, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

I think alli should be allowed to hop on whatever toon she wants and train us one time for free

as long as she /nods in shout before the shit comes in i'm good with it
Old 08-17-2021, 04:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think alli should be allowed to hop on whatever toon she wants and train us one time for free

Lol you know I'm just picking, I wouldn't train anyone, on purpose anyway, accidents happen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-17-2021, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you know I'm just picking, I wouldn't train anyone, on purpose anyway, accidents happen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless you are grouping in the hole
Old 08-17-2021, 04:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just like Furoar was allowed allowed to hop any toon he wanted while being banned? Banning a character isn't punishment as the character didn't train anyone, the person driving the toon did.
Old 08-17-2021, 05:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just like Furoar was allowed allowed to hop any toon he wanted while being banned? Banning a character isn't punishment as the character didn't train anyone, the person driving the toon did.
I can feel the tears welling in your eyes typing this
Closed Thread