probably until summer, then disband 25 20.16%
3 months 9 7.26%
3 weeks 6 4.84%
Arcler drives a prius 84 67.74%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2021, 06:44 PM
Kobold

I and buy everything else you mean vulak? Yeah I’ll look forward to 2x free kills.

I also look forward to raiding PoG again once you stop exploiting things set up by roegan.

If at first you don’t succeed just cheat?
Old 01-30-2021, 06:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats on your First KT in god knows how long. Was a terrible time to spawn for us but at least we got literally everything else.
I thought you would only play the game hardcore while you got the unemployment checks for COVID-19? Your wife has to be tired of you playing, son. Go clock out and take a break. Bragging about your kills on this pixel is honestly pathetic of you and them. It shows how small you are. Just play the game and have some class. Chump!
Old 01-30-2021, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So two guilds haven’t killed KT as many times as riot

Gratz blade frenzy I guess . You really are are an idiot.

What exactly has freedom killed on their own.

I did witness a 30min dain kill you guys rock......

You post things this this are you confirming your a single raid entity? Back in the day you had to kill Sont to have a say in TOV.

What exactly have you muppets killed without AG ? I need a laugh.
Free uncontested KTs mean shit. Since weve formed, you have killed the least amount of KTs of all three. Still lost the race, too. Solid work though on those uncontested KTs, def something to brag about.
Old 01-30-2021, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Also, I wouldnt be pushing to kill Sont for your say in ToV. You guys consistently wipe to trak with 40+ and vs with 50. Also, never killed Sont.
Old 01-30-2021, 06:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.
For me and my bobby mcgeeeeeeeee
Old 01-30-2021, 07:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Free uncontested KTs mean shit.
No they mean you did something wrong 😂😂😂

Idiot
Old 01-30-2021, 07:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Also, I wouldnt be pushing to kill Sont for your say in ToV. You guys consistently wipe to trak with 40+ and vs with 50. Also, never killed Sont.
Remind us again who wipes to trak? How about those 4 slots you lost because your decision making is fueled by greed and pixel denial lust? Saw Firenze tanking today with that sweet SoD and looking damn good doing it. Sucks to suck.
Old 01-30-2021, 09:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Grats on your First KT in god knows how long. Was a terrible time to spawn for us but at least we got literally everything else.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've noticed that math and memory aren't your strong suits, but I genuinely hope this helps you:

Some quick math say that it has been four weeks since Riot last killed King Tormax. Obviously not ideal for Riot, but also not quite as long as long as the draught Aftermath experienced, under your leadership, at the hands of Riot either, now is it?

Quote:
Free uncontested KTs mean shit. Since weve formed, you have killed the least amount of KTs of all three. Still lost the race, too. Solid work though on those uncontested KTs, def something to brag about.
Saying "uncontested" mobs don't count is like saying shots that hit the backboard don't count. "Free uncontested" kills count just the same to the people wearing the gear.

Also, are you inferring that your partners, Azure Guard were not competitive during your absence? Are they competitive now that you've come back to lead the "casuals" (as you've called them) to victory?

Additional, what does "free uncontested pixels don't count" say of AM's incessant RNF gloating as they ate at the trough of low effort, free pixels delivered to the zone in during a lack of real competition for a year?

Quote:
What?

Hope this helps.

Here you are again, in another thread, changing the narrative as it suits you.
Old 01-30-2021, 10:05 PM
Sarnak

Was that January 2nd KT kill your Serpentine Draft pick?
Old 01-30-2021, 10:30 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furorr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was that January 2nd KT kill your Serpentine Draft pick?
It was during the serpentine draft, yes. Does that kill not count as a kill?

Once again, Saying "uncontested" mobs don't count is like saying shots that hit the backboard don't count. "Free uncontested" kills count just the same to the people wearing the gear.
Closed Thread