Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, wish i could of been the bigger person and rolled, just so i could pass on the loot, why didn't i think of this and not just roll. like wow. you rolled on loot you shouldn't of and passed on it when your officers said to... Gratz on taking the credit even though your officers made you... how is Vennie liking his new dagger??
I was late to the raid and didn't realize it was a need before greed roll. It's an item I could have used in a few circumstances, but I certainly wouldn't get as much use out of it as someone else would.

It was actually someone from Riot who sent me a tell asking if I really needed it (and I'm glad they did), and after they clarified the spirit of the event to me I passed on the item.
Old 01-09-2021, 10:23 AM
Kobold

Also.. didn't AG lead vyemm and win loot? Why didn't they pass on that vyemm dagger?
Old 01-09-2021, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarauderOHHYEAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also.. didn't AG lead vyemm and win loot? Why didn't they pass on that vyemm dagger?
No. The Vyemm raid was led by Kittens Who Say Meow.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 01-09-2021, 11:06 AM
Aviak

So basically the open server raids and a joke and turn into a complete shit show.
Old 01-09-2021, 11:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronShep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically the open server raids and a joke and turn into a complete shit show.
And nobody even though to bring punch and pie.....more people would have come if someone brought punch and pie
Old 01-09-2021, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarauderOHHYEAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Typical casual no idea wtf is going on but has an opinion
Old 01-09-2021, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

No one should be complaining. A quick raid for a chance at a nice item. Hope they do it again and grats to the winners. But on another note, still have a headache from the lag.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:21 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronShep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really--I'd wager that the wide majority of folks who were part of this draft and attended the open raids were very happy.

What you're seeing here are just the QQ-y lamentations of a handful of entitled crybabies at "the top."
Old 01-09-2021, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah, population in Kael over 300 caused several desynchs. It was miserable and many people died unnecessarily. We're lucky to have killed it at all.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 01-09-2021, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

i wonder how OP feels about scout roll.
Closed Thread