Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2023, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally, I liked your previous account's shtick better tbh registered Democrat over here simping for Epstein's pal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
which account was that you delusional fuck?

i even talked shit to you in EC like a month ago, who the fuck makes a new lvl 60 raid geared char with the same name as a alt forum account.
Old 05-25-2023, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IS

WE

GETTING

DESANTIS
Unelectable. He went off the deep end in Florida in an attempt to appeal to the far-right base and alienated everyone. What a dumbass.
Old 05-25-2023, 04:45 PM
Banned

I personally am in favor of any candidate who opposes sterilizing and mutilating confused children who can't possibly consent to what they're doing. I still haven't gotten any response from diziet or botten on whether they support or oppose this increasingly common practice, btw.

It could be a dem, in fact I'd prefer to vote for a dem, unfortunately no dem will openly oppose this crazy, blatantly unethical child abuse.
Old 05-25-2023, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

yes i also base my presidential vote on *checks notes* things that have never affected me, will never affect me, and only actually affect *does math* 0.00003% of americans that get gender-affirming surgeries
Old 05-25-2023, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

Old 05-25-2023, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes i also base my presidential vote on *checks notes* things that have never affected me, will never affect me, and only actually affect *does math* 0.00003% of americans that get gender-affirming surgeries
it does affect everyone, it's a complex system of millions of interactions each day we call "society" just normal teen angst, shitty parenting and a couple million SSRI anti-depressant prescriptions led to school shooting every other week for the past 20 years but luckily nobody was dumb enough to tell those kids their thoughts of murdering their classmates were "valid"

but now the goal seems to be to find out how actually fucked up can you make a person with agreeing with their mental delusions. and reinforcing them with pills and acceptance of body horror surgeries

we can all agree that Madonna looks like a literal monster now due to plastic surgery. nobody argues those type of body image delusions should be encouraged everyone rightfully goes "what the fuck are you doing lady."

but with this other group we're all just supposed to be polite and hope they don't go on a killing spree buttmad at reality if they ever have a moment of clarity while looking at themselves in a mirror.

the shit's dangerous.

tl;dr:
stop choppin tomboy's tits off you fuckin monsters.
Old 05-25-2023, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
In an unanimous decision, a Republican-led investigative committee that spent months quietly looking into Paxton recommended impeaching the state's top lawyer. The state House of Representatives could vote on the recommendation as soon as Friday. If the House impeaches Paxton, he would be forced to leave office immediately.
Ken Paxton in Texas might finally be gone.
Old 05-25-2023, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao yeah, who cares if it just happens to a few people?? A little bit of child abuse is fine! And no, it's not just surgeries. It turns out the female body doesn't like excess testosterone, nor does the male body like excess estrogen. It tends to cause cancer and premature osteoporosis. Because biology is real and stuff.

I noticed you can't defend it and won't even try to.

And yes, when states like washington are passing laws where if your confused ten year old runs away from home, ends up in some shelter, and tells the people there he's really a girl, they can legally not even inform the parents. That means I can never live in the state of washington if I ever want to have kids, so yes it does affect me. I also don't want my multiple nieces and nephews being converted into medical experiments by quack doctors who support this shit.

Stop downplaying the indefensible, and maybe start opposing this stuff like all the other sane people. There's plenty of time to bicker over tax rates and shit, but kids only get one childhood.
Last edited by Ooloo; 05-25-2023 at 06:34 PM..
Old 05-25-2023, 06:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Are you just trying to make Ekco write multiple walls of text that nobody will actually read?
Old 05-25-2023, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
gender-affirming surgeries
lmao this guy is serious

doesnt change your DNA

CRAZY
Closed Thread