Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2023, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Did the nuns beat you if you messed up translations? I got paddled in Texas public schools for making a joke in Latin class one time

Now kids chop their dicks off and pop 30 Benadryl because tiktok told them to. Boy oh boy have times changed
Old 04-19-2023, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

BottenGPT is riddled with bugs
Old 04-19-2023, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Women can learn responsibility when it comes to reproduction (you're potentially creating a human life, at least get a morning after pill you negligent pos)
No, people as a whole are too stupid to plan their families responsibly. Just like people are too stupid to not be taken in by misinformation. People are too stupid, and thus, people need to have their stupid mistakes constantly coddled by the gov’t

Being that this is something Dems believe, but maybe don’t want to admit, they should at least be brutally honest. Would make for an interesting campaign slogan

“You are all morons but don’t worry, we will cover for your mistakes”
Old 04-20-2023, 12:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, people as a whole are too stupid to plan their families responsibly. Just like people are too stupid to not be taken in by misinformation. People are too stupid, and thus, people need to have their stupid mistakes constantly coddled by the gov’t

Being that this is something Dems believe, but maybe don’t want to admit, they should at least be brutally honest. Would make for an interesting campaign slogan

“You are all morons but don’t worry, we will cover for your mistakes”
Accurate but accurate. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2023, 12:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did the nuns beat you if you messed up translations? I got paddled in Texas public schools for making a joke in Latin class one time

Now kids chop their dicks off and pop 30 Benadryl because tiktok told them to. Boy oh boy have times changed
If the Zoomers are gonna save us, I don't want to be saved. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2023, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i agree that this generation is completely fuckin lost, but I do wonder...

what exactly do we lose if dickless dudes OD on benadryl?

what does the human species really lose?

they are useless, they want to be useless, so why don't we just stand back and laugh while they kill themselves?

nobody is gonna bitch about pronouns when they all die of toxic shock because they can't piss right, or sepsis, or drug ODs, or whatever other means of suicide that they choose, and mark my words, many will continue to kill themselves whether or not they receive "gender affirming care"

so what do i care? what should i care?

it's time to stop allowing the weakest of us to drag down the rest of us.

no matter how many times you say ma'am to the face of a dude in a dress, when he is alone with his thoughts, he still knows for god damned sure that he is a twisted wretch of a freak.

and that'll do.
Old 04-20-2023, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
what does the human species really lose?
what's left of its soul
Old 04-20-2023, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what's left of its soul
those "things" are not the soul of humanity, they are the waste products of humanity, the excrement of our species.

sit back, relax and let the floods wash the shit from our streets

what we're seeing today, is merely a taste of the cultures you would have found in the cities of Sodom & Gomorrah

sooner than later, there will be a reckoning

stay strong my brothers
Old 04-20-2023, 03:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
those "thingsSss" are not the soul of humanity, they are the waste products of humanity, the excrement of our speciesSssssss.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2023, 07:44 AM
Planar Protector

I have high hopes in a generation that has parents with more education. Millennials are more educated against misinformation (well better than boomers and Gen X).

And to tangent like Jib.

Republican committee chair trying to dig up dirt on Biden admits they’ve come up dry

Just like Benghazi

Meanwhile the Trump administration has arrests and indictments. Yeah we don’t need fail Trump in 2024.
Closed Thread