Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2021, 11:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 seal team online right now! They are truly a very active guild on blue. I think they should get all the slots they want.
So you are spending your time tracking their numbers.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:39 AM
Banned

I mean first they want us to go away now they want us on all the time
Old 02-05-2021, 02:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So we allow people to openly raid targets once a month without a bunch of red tape, lies and moving goal posts.... and that's "more toxic". I am sorry, but you are wrong here. You just don't like your false narrative being torn down and that is understandable. It can be frustrating.
You allow?

Perfect exemple of ST thinking they own the server.

And yes crushing a few target with random 300 people once a month isn't rotating weekly targets.
Old 02-05-2021, 02:32 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonna have to side with Seal Team on this one, assuming they snag a couple more Vindis before the next draft. Here's why.

-While their roster may comprise of some alts from F/AG + Riot + Kittens etc... so does Kittens. I know many raiders who have alts in Kittens, and have had them in the guild for years.

-It's hard to fault a guild for not being "active" on blue, when, Phatez didn't start pushing to take down content on blue until, what, a week ago?

-When was the last time a non F/AG+Riot guild killed a CONTESTED Vindi? Not, oh vulak is up and everyone is in tov Vindi. A 7pm, pull on spawn contested kill? I can't think of a recent one.

-Speaking of contesting, when was the last time a non F/AG+RIOT guild killed a CONTESTED VULAK? Sadly, i'd put a $1000 that Seal Team could compete for a contested Vulak before ANY of the other guilds could. With maybe the exception of Kittens teaming up with Riot. If Phatez wanted to compete for Vulak, he could probably do so within a month or two. So it wouldn't be fair to say Seal Team is getting "free" mobs..... when aegis getting first pick in the snake draft and selecting Vulak is a possibility.

- <Seal Team> ... while it may be a new entity, is comprised mostly of semi-retired blue players. I saw a lot of ex AM/AW names tagged in Seal Team that I haven't seen forever. If 30-40 geared players looking to take down one or two raid mobs a week isn't a raiding guild... IDK what is.

- My vision for the server post green is that green's characters dumps into blue after it's timeline is over, and the top dog of velious competes with the top guilds of blue. That would be a blast for a couple months. (Although, 3 entities competing in TOV atm is completely broken due to rooted dragons. Guild A gets FTE, Guild B trains, guild C takes the mob for free - Wasn't nearly as much as an issue pre root) .... might as well get used to it now. As I see a day <Seal Team> competes on blue.

-Phatez, along with <Seal Team's> Officer core (from what I understand) haven't played on blue in a long time. This isn't a case of an active blue raid leader looking to cash in on some free loot for their alts. Which was frowned upon in the class system. This is a new situation, where a certain number of players who play on Green wants to do some Blue content. You should be allowed to compete on two servers if you want.
Sure, once they agree to stop blocking content and agree to a rotation on green.

Until then screw em.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:23 AM
Fire Giant

I agree with the kittens sentiment that the purpose of the serpentine draft was to provide the casual community a chance to experience encounters they otherwise wouldn’t. Also ST didn’t exactly do itself any favors by leading with the “where do I sign up for free mobs” statement.

Still, there should be a barrier of entry. ST has ran the green server pretty much since day 1. So in my opinion, they should be held to a little bit higher standard than an established blue leveling guild who managed to take down a vindi.

So what would that barrier be? Tov and velious targets would be close to unfair, as you don’t see non friotag guilds take them down. Vindi is a decent measuring stick.

Player requirements for guild? I think 50 individual players with a level 50+ Is a good number. Assuming 60% of the raid force would show up during prime time raid batphones, thats enough people to take down most content.

I think we should require them to win a contested (non earthquake) kunark dragon + maybe 1 more naggy/vox/fear golem.

Sev, gore, VP. Vp dragons can be done with as low as 9-10 people. If they can snag one, let them on. I can guarantee that we would go hard in the paint to beat them. I personally would find it hilarious to beat their asses in their own kunark ass content. I hate VP, but I would show up to a VP sock If I was around if it meant beating ST in Kunark.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by boukk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure, once they agree to stop blocking content and agree to a rotation on green.

Until then screw em.
Huh?? I guess out of the loop on green raiding.... (srs) what content are they blocking and what mobs are you suggesting need to be rotated
Old 02-05-2021, 04:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with the kittens sentiment that the purpose of the serpentine draft was to provide the casual community a chance to experience encounters they otherwise wouldn’t. Also ST didn’t exactly do itself any favors by leading with the “where do I sign up for free mobs” statement.

Still, there should be a barrier of entry. ST has ran the green server pretty much since day 1. So in my opinion, they should be held to a little bit higher standard than an established blue leveling guild who managed to take down a vindi.

So what would that barrier be? Tov and velious targets would be close to unfair, as you don’t see non friotag guilds take them down. Vindi is a decent measuring stick.

Player requirements for guild? I think 50 individual players with a level 50+ Is a good number. Assuming 60% of the raid force would show up during prime time raid batphones, thats enough people to take down most content.

I think we should require them to win a contested (non earthquake) kunark dragon + maybe 1 more naggy/vox/fear golem.

Sev, gore, VP. Vp dragons can be done with as low as 9-10 people. If they can snag one, let them on. I can guarantee that we would go hard in the paint to beat them. I personally would find it hilarious to beat their asses in their own kunark ass content. I hate VP, but I would show up to a VP sock If I was around if it meant beating ST in Kunark.
Better see you on the line for gore tomorrow my friend.
Old 02-05-2021, 05:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are a monster for using discord white mode
Old 02-05-2021, 09:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Huh?? I guess out of the loop on green raiding.... (srs) what content are they blocking and what mobs are you suggesting need to be rotated
None, just thought I would jump on the bandwaggon and start throwing some flames too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Although some green rotated would be good too, was discussed at some point then was buried for some reason.

I don't care what happens on blue[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2021, 10:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boukk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You allow?

Perfect exemple of ST thinking they own the server.

And yes crushing a few target with random 300 people once a month isn't rotating weekly targets.
Okay replace allow with.... don't go hard for those targets and share them during that time?

Your system is a fraud, your server is incredibly toxic.
Closed Thread