Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 11-23-2022, 06:33 PM
Banned

In a just world, non-profits should be working themselves out of a job.

But in the name of job security, and the fact that the supply doesn't meet the demand, they must grift and create imaginary enemies to keep cash and donations rolling in.

It's one big grift and you ain't part of it.

Well, if you pay them - I suppose you're the mark. Lol

What's a good way to create enemies and extremists?

Push people in that direction. Write attention grabbing headlines that go viral and benefit from the ad-revenue.

Then link a donate button on that article. Bam, now you're profitting over hate and suffering.

I'm not sure a god exists, but I hope one does for these special assholes. I hope they see judgement day.
Old 11-23-2022, 06:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoofers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It means exactly what it says. And we're talking about a religion here, not race. Not sure if you realized that Islam is a religion.

Assuming you're just a dumbass confusing racism with religious intolerance, I'm still not either. I'm stating a verifiable fact.
They only envision brown people when they think 'Muslim' because they're retarded and shove everyone into a stereotype. They think on a collective level and not an individual one.
Old 11-23-2022, 06:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They only envision brown people when they think 'Muslim' because they're retarded and shove everyone into a stereotype. They think on a collective level and not an individual one.
Nice bait, but you're still missing the point. Yes, on an individual level, the vast majority of all people are peaceful. The issue arises when a large group of peaceful people, who are driven by an archaic and hateful set of beliefs, attain majority rule.

inb4 reddit-tier "well what about blah blah blah" arguments. Yes, there are many instances of that happening outside of muslim-majority entities. But I'll be fucking goddamned before I live in Morocco over another non-Muslim shithole like Russia. Do you think a woman would rather live without reproductive rights in a southern bible state versus having literally all her rights taken away in an islamic republic?

Here's what you do: look up the history and, more importantly, recent reviews of human rights in all muslim-majority countries in the world. That is what is coming is you allow these people in under the misguided compassionate statement of "well most of them are totally fine!".
Old 11-23-2022, 08:09 PM
Banned

I'm not even Muslim or Muslim adjacent even and I can tell you you're all haram.
Old 11-23-2022, 09:07 PM
Banned

I don’t think we in America would have to worry about a Muslim majority with unfettered migration. It’s so much easier to get here from South America than from Muslim majority countries

We would turn into South America most likely

But that’s just my guess
Old 11-23-2022, 09:48 PM
Banned

Mexico will reclaim its territory (that it took from the natives) and white Americans will be forced to move back to their ancestral homeland.

Except for Sweden, because we all know the Somali migrants are the REAL Swedes.
Old 11-23-2022, 10:19 PM
Banned

I like the idea of being a minority because I like attention and being a less common race = more attention

The downside is there’s about a zero chance that the left doesn’t say whites still hold all the societal power despite being a new population minority so we won’t get those sweet minority victim points

Actually this isn’t supposed to occur until around 2050 so I’ll either be dead or will give even less of a shit then due to my dementia
Old 11-23-2022, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like the idea of being a minority because I like attention and being a less common race = more attention

The downside is there’s about a zero chance that the left doesn’t say whites still hold all the societal power despite being a new population minority so we won’t get those sweet minority victim points

Actually this isn’t supposed to occur until around 2050 so I’ll either be dead or will give even less of a shit then due to my dementia
It's a bad prediction because it assumes immigrant birth rates won't decline once they become as spoiled as we are.
Old 11-23-2022, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a bad prediction because it assumes immigrant birth rates won't decline once they become as spoiled as we are.
Ya makes sense

Although we’ll still always have every major religion’s apparent goal to out-breed each other
Old 11-23-2022, 11:30 PM
Banned

Can't breed if ur race becomes Mx lol