Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He has just been a brat the last few weeks. Refusing to get out of bed in the morning, Not taking his meds, Telling his mother and i quote "I dont have to listen to anything you say because its not important". Hes not afraid of his mom so he tries to do whatever he wants. His mom took away his touchpad and DS and he said "i dont care" so she said fine no halloween and his reponse was "i dont care". I went up to his house took his touchpad permanently away from him. 1 good backhand to the ass and a reaming out has changed his tune for now. Told him Xmas is around the corner so he better straighten up if he wants anything.
It wouldn't happen but technically you can get imprisoned for disciplining your kids like that in the UK now :/

Hopefully he straightens out... what meds is he on? I saw a little something on "tee vee" about American kids on meds that have a lot of side effects which aren't always listed.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wouldn't happen but technically you can get imprisoned for disciplining your kids like that in the UK now :/

Hopefully he straightens out... what meds is he on? I saw a little something on "tee vee" about American kids on meds that have a lot of side effects which aren't always listed.
Yeah you can get in trouble for hitting kids here too but honestly i dont care and its part of whats wrong with this country is that kids grow up with no fear. Fear is part of Respecting someone. I'm sure others will disagree but when you see douchebag kids everyday that have no respect for others or morals its sad. He's on extended release adderall and 2 other drugs that i have no chance in spelling correctly so not even trying. Honestly i wish he wasnt on the stuff but there is a huge difference in the way he acts at school and after school program when he is and isnt on it. The issue is by the time he gets home it starts to wear off and you cant really give him more at that point or else he would never sleep. Cant wait til hes older and can just switch to weed for his ADHD.

EDIT: Dont get me wrong i dont beat the child its usually 1 swift smack to the ass is good enough for me and him.
Last edited by Thulack; 11-02-2015 at 11:57 AM..
Old 11-02-2015, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

True, and same here regarding fear. Kids are fearless, teachers get shit from the parents when they complain about kids behavior... it used to be the slightest complaint from a teacher about a child and the parents grounded him/her or at least took the complaint seriously.

Worst schools here are in the inner cities (think it's the same there) where there's a lot of cultural enrichment. Schools like that must be seriously shit to work in.

I hope he gets something for Christmas anyway... even if it's a piece of coal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True, and same here regarding fear. Kids are fearless, teachers get shit from the parents when they complain about kids behavior... it used to be the slightest complaint from a teacher about a child and the parents grounded him/her or at least took the complaint seriously.

Worst schools here are in the inner cities (think it's the same there) where there's a lot of cultural enrichment. Schools like that must be seriously shit to work in.

I hope he gets something for Christmas anyway... even if it's a piece of coal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He already knows Santa is fake so he knows his gifts rely on us :P. I already have like 4 of his gifts but hey if he's not good his bday is in April so they could wait. He is very stubborn and i know where he gets if from. Its just trying to work with him and his resistance to anything gets annoying after awhile.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Katrik and Sidelle should reward us loyal forum peasants with a pic of their Halloween getups. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I uh. Wore my scrubs. For work. lol

No Halloween fun for me this year. ; /

Next year I am determined to make a miss 'Mama' Emeritus costume.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

I had to drive someone to the airport in NY, so that took me a few hours from MD. I ended up missing Halloween. But my wife handed out candy and she dressed up as a wind up doll with a cracked porcelain face.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:14 PM
Banned

YIKES [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Scary Costume for the non squemish:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread