Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2021, 06:40 PM
Banned

You know who’s also hot? That ESPN host Sage Steel who got suspended for saying she had questions about the vaccine and wondering why Obama picked “Black” on the census when he’s bi-racial and his black father bailed on him and he was raised by his white mother. Sage then mentioned that she is bi-racial with a black father and white mother and picks “bi-racial” on the census

That hot AND a white supremacist? Yes plz
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 10-08-2021, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Trump suggests Haitian migrants heading for US ‘probably have AIDS’

If Saturday Night Live could write this good they wouldn't have had their lowest premiere rating in their 47 year history last week.

The news needs Trump back.
Old 10-08-2021, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Same song.

Same energy?
Old 10-08-2021, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's called state law. He was not breaking any law by open carrying a rifle. Also one of the guys who attacked him also had a gun, and tried to shoot him. He was one of the guys who was shot by rittenhouse in clear self defense. So, apparently that guy brought a gun to a political protest also?

Rittenhouse was defending innocent people's property and putting out fires. It's not "vigilantism" when he wasn't doing anything illegal.

Throwing a skateboard at somebody's head, as it turns out, is illegal! Especially when they are clearly running away, to avoid conflict. The actions of the individuals who were shot are what caused their deaths, but I know it's very uncomfortable to admit that.

"Hey, why did you shoot me, cop?? All I did was reach into my car for a knife after my ex girlfriend who had a legal restraining order against me called 911 after I showed up at her house and tried to abduct her kids!"

That's what the kenosha "justified riots" were over, btw. Very morally grounded people out there.
Let's just start with carrying a rifle while underage. No amount of self defense mindless flimflammery will address that. And no, the judge already tossed the "short barrel" defense.

Your misbegotten hero is doing time. 🇺🇲
Old 10-08-2021, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No she mostly posts retarded utopian idealistic far left memes. Her political acumen is that of a 16 year old highschool student who thinks flying to africa once every four years to hand out shitty food to starving kids makes her a saint.

She is richer than anyone she claims to be fighting for, while bemoaning "the rich". You might call that blatant hypocrisy, or possibly cringe.
I was at a bar once and she made me a White Russian

Was aight
Old 10-08-2021, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know who’s also hot? That ESPN host Sage Steel who got suspended for saying she had questions about the vaccine and wondering why Obama picked “Black” on the census when he’s bi-racial and his black father bailed on him and he was raised by his white mother. Sage then mentioned that she is bi-racial with a black father and white mother and picks “bi-racial” on the census

That hot AND a white supremacist? Yes plz
Old 10-08-2021, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, were you feeling left out?

I got someone who’ll tickle your fancy
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 10-08-2021, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Checked the feed, Jon Gruden is cancelled I guess

FOOTBAW
Old 10-08-2021, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Checked the feed, Jon Gruden is cancelled I guess

FOOTBAW
What a comment and what a spinzone. He must pay his PR team well.
Old 10-08-2021, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

Donald Trump abuses his position of power to allow friends cut the line and get the care that regular citizens deserve.

Closed Thread