Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2021, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm disappointed in your lack of posting about this today horza.

Grisham sought to shield young, female aide from Trump
Trump being a rapist isn't news, the guy already has two dozen women accusing him of things from groping to rape.
Old 09-28-2021, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Noticed you utilized the word jab there.

Lot of misinformation campaigns being pushed from other countries utilizing the eastern and British word jab on many GOP media platforms right now.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russian...ay-11615129200

Not saying you have at all been influenced with your IQ; after all you do call yourself a pureblood in another thread.
- https://twitter.com/marcywinograd/st...79016786636800.
Being a Pureblood is awesome

Appreciate the info man, but you didn't answer my question
Old 09-28-2021, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

i just discovered the herman cain award subreddit and lost my day to it lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/
Old 09-28-2021, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just discovered the herman cain award subreddit and lost my day to it lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2021, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta be the burgers
Old 09-28-2021, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shame conservatives seem to be incapable of understanding the concept of being mixed race and keep promoting racist conspiracy theories.
“In 2020, non-Hispanic white people, hereafter called whites, are still the majority race in the U.S., representing 59.7% of the U.S. population.

In my research with the demographer Rogelio Saenz, we have shown that the white share of the U.S. population has been dropping since 1950 and it will continue to go down.

Today, after whites, the Hispanic population is the next biggest group at 18.7% of the U.S., followed by blacks and Asians.

What will the country look like racially in 2030? Whites will have dropped to 55.8% of the population, and Hispanics will have grown to 21.1%. The percentage of black and Asian Americans will also grow significantly.

So between now and 2030, whites as a proportion of the population will get smaller, and the minority race groups will all keep getting bigger.

Eventually, whites will become a minority, dropping below 50% of the U.S. population in around the year of 2045.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/nat...he-next-decade

What’s the conspiracy again? The fact that Hispanics tend to vote democrat and birthright citizenship exists? Because these are both facts
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-28-2021 at 05:17 PM..
Old 09-28-2021, 05:25 PM
Banned

Lol hilarious how Dem sheep are too stupid to see the logic that has nothing to do with race

Immigrants (of all races) tend to vote democrat
Illegal immigrants cannot vote
Illegal immigrant children are naturalized citizens by birth
Past studies have shown that around 70% of teens identify with the same political party as their parents

Dems can pretend all day that they are pushing for as much legal and illegal immigration as they can out of the goodness of their bleeding hearts

Everyone with a brain knows it’s to win elections. Flip the sides where immigrants and illegal immigrants vote Republican and Democrat lawmakers would be screaming for them to get the F out

It’s always been about power, not compassion lol. Baaa, you democrat sheep
Old 09-28-2021, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.cltampa.com/music/review...et-on-saturday

saw clapton

no masks in sight

great times

so glad i dont live in a cucked democrat-run shithole state
Old 09-28-2021, 05:36 PM
Banned

When you cant see why POC and immigrants dont want to join the racist party....

All republicans are not nazis.

All nazi's are republican.

All Republicans are not in the KKK.

All of the KKK are republican.

The anti-immigrant, anti-poc,"shoot em at the border" and always punishes black people more than whites in courts. A republican judge was once caught selling kids to a local prison because they gave him a million dollars..

You're the "replacement theory" people... but you dont know why someone wouldnt want to be a republican, after accusing them of trying to "replace" them and "take their job".

The guys who made Michael Steele the RNC leader "because hes black and we will look less racist." then admitted it to him.

The party of the muslim ban.. the guys who hate you if you're not a christian..

The people who enacted the policy of arresting all asylum seekers from the southern border, for crossing the border to apply for asylum..

The party of rape daddy, tucker, hannity, bill o'reilly, OAN, newsmax, and FOX...

Maybe stop being so cruel and racist to immigrants and maybe they will want to join your party and vote for you.
Old 09-28-2021, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.cltampa.com/music/review...et-on-saturday

saw clapton

no masks in sight

great times

so glad i dont live in a cucked democrat-run shithole state
I watched football and the Ryder Cup all weekend and its like Covid never existed. Then Biden did his press conference on Monday to make an example out of getting a booster shot and it was like, 'oh yeah, I guess covid is still a thing?'
Closed Thread