Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i bought this account a while ago, and the epic pieces were already on him
lol... only excuse you could think of since there is no legitimate way you could have it?
Old 11-26-2013, 06:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulpher01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol... only excuse you could think of since there is no legitimate way you could have it?
np... happy holidayz!
Old 11-26-2013, 07:00 PM
Fire Giant

So this scammer has been tagged in TMO and FE in the last 3 months?

Shits classic. Grats upper echelon
Old 11-26-2013, 09:39 PM
Kobold

The scammer sold the account and didn't tell the new owner of the scam (obvi.. why would they?

Moral of the story? Some people are immoral.. deal with it

What will happen to the poor victim? ... victimized by an immoral seller and the greatest guild p99 has ever seen..

humans = fail
Old 11-27-2013, 08:19 PM
Banned

I think everyone is missing brain parts. You praise tmo for trying to maintain their reputation as an epic piece seller?

The problem is having to pay ridiculous amounts of plat to complete your epic in the first place.

These guilds hoard epic pieces to sell for plat by killing mobs they would have no reason to kill otherwise. Let the people finish their quests on their own.

What is epic about paying other people to do your quest for you?

Remove multi-questing from epic quests in my opinion.

What's wrong with a community that would rather deny others from enjoying the game than compromise their competitive style?
Old 11-27-2013, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by p99lover [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What will happen to the poor victim? ... victimized by an immoral seller and the greatest guild p99 has ever seen..
Clearly a TMO poster... I'd say its a matter of opinion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-27-2013, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just wanted to warn everyone that these ex-TMO applicants (Lysergic + Tajin) are scammers. They joined the guild as applicants less than 3 weeks ago to utilize the TMO name to gain the trust of someone in EC. They then proceeded to fake a bard epic multiquest (Only ever done by TMO leadership, plus there's no way this guy had bard guts as a new applicant).

The person who got scammed (Kugfuk) - lost his epic items and the cash he paid to lysergic due to the scam. Freddi from Taken is a witness who also contacted me about this.

I hope that the GMs punish these scammers and reimburse Kugfuk's items. I feel bad that these assholes used the TMO reputation and abused it. This is the first time I've seen such scumbag applicants come through our doors. I intend to tighten the applicant process and will reimburse Kugfuk with compensation if the GMs choose to not pursue this scam and help him out.
The problem is, people need to be more aware that these high-end MQs go through TMO leadership only. As a purchaser of Soul Leech via TMO (Eccezan seller and Necrious? the quester) everything went smooth, but I can honestly see someone fucking it up who has NO clue on how to MQ it properly.

When Tajin says there was an error I can believe that, if you aren't trained to do these turn-ins it's highly possible to fuck it up for the other person.

Maybe you should stress that on your private guildpage and on the EC forum threads that are made for high-end MQs.

Also I want to say that is nice of you offering to take action if the GMs do not intervene. I hope the GMs do, however.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:31 AM
Aviak

this is Kugfuk ive seen the logs from the turn in and it is confirmed 100% SCAM please beware
Old 11-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

Remove epic MQ, problem solves itself.

Also, a dude.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am enjoying the amount of George in this thread.
^ x2
I vote Kugfuk. He got scammed by someone using the TMO tag to their advantage, end of story. Just watch - he'll try to sell his account again and buy another with the plat he made off of scamming, and do it all over again. JUST WATCH. Lysergic is probably a drug addict too (one can only assume)
Last edited by gooliusboozler; 11-28-2013 at 01:07 PM..
Closed Thread