Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanter4Sale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really dont know what else to say on this matter but as one of the
"legit none cheating players" i can tell ya if i knew so many were cheating here i would have never even started.

And now that i know the devs dont enforce there rules aggaist cheating ill be looking for another game to play.

Enjoy ur p99 server full of known cheaters that have high ups in there pockets
What's more sickening is the hundreds of people banned for petty disagreements with Uthgaard or training. Over the last year I've known dozens of straight edge players that are scared to petition ANYTHING for fear of being banned unreasonably.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauregard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's more sickening is the hundreds of people banned for petty disagreements with Uthgaard or training. Over the last year I've known dozens of straight edge players that are scared to petition ANYTHING for fear of being banned unreasonably.
I am one of those people. If i ever get into an argument or something and a GM gets called in, i will bow out, admit i was wrong (Even if i wasn't) and walk away. Hopefully the GM who shows up isn't in a bad mood and ban me because I was disrespectful or something to them for wasting their time.

I know a lot of the horror stories people tell are made up because they are mad. I however am not risking the possibility of even one of those stories being true.

EDIT: Also if I were to get into a camp dispute where someone were to say I KSed them (On a named mob.) and a GM showed up, I would just hand over the item and be glad i can keep my character.
Last edited by Dirtnap; 09-01-2011 at 04:44 PM..
Old 09-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauregard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your getting banned when a guide comes and tries to mediate the situation your doing alot more then what you say you are. (Not you specifically but others) In every instance I have had GMs called by me or upon me, and almost all were different GMs and guides, I stood fast and explained my point of view. The outcome was not always what i wanted but I respected their decision and moved on with my day. Never did I fear to get banned or have such a threat imposed upon me.

But I'm not training or intentionally griefing others either. If what I am doing is sporting protest from those around me I will apologize and adjust how I pull or whatever. Sometimes I know I am in the right and I am being treated unfairly by another player I will petition. In some cases I just move and do something else. Not sure what fear your speaking of.
Last edited by casdegere; 09-01-2011 at 04:58 PM..
Old 11-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Banned

bump.

What has the server staff done to prevent showEQ and macroquest users from running rampant on our server again?

hundreds of accounts flagged as using 3rd party programs, yet no significant suspensions or bans happen ever.

Trackers know what loot is on mobs being tracked to determine level of urgency and priority.

Anyone else tired of these cheaters having significant advantages over the laymen that follow the rules?
Old 11-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Fire Giant

wow necro'd a 2 year old thread.

where's your evidence about loot being on mobs indicating priority?

the big guilds base priority on the mob being tracked. the big mobs die within minutes of spawning. there isnt enough time to prioritise what to kill based on loot they have
Old 11-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Fire Giant

JK, My dumbass was tired.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Last edited by Yinikren; 11-14-2013 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: whoops
Old 11-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loot on mobs isn't generated until said mob dies.

Nice try.
wrong.

never seen a mob hold a weapon that ends up being looted?
Old 11-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bump.

What has the server staff done to prevent showEQ and macroquest users from running rampant on our server again?

hundreds of accounts flagged as using 3rd party programs, yet no significant suspensions or bans happen ever.

Trackers know what loot is on mobs being tracked to determine level of urgency and priority.

Anyone else tired of these cheaters having significant advantages over the laymen that follow the rules?
Actually, my account apparently got flagged not long after Ephi got access to the system and then my account ended up perma banned and now Ephi is no longer around. Oh yeah, now supposedly they don't allow those accounts back after 6months (when before when it happened it was allowed).

So there ya go, some accounts are allowed back and some aren't.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loot on mobs isn't generated until said mob dies.

Nice try.
incorrect. eg. ixi with cof will attack faster
Old 11-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Fire Giant

back when buying accounts was legal I bought a warrior account that was banned shortly after because the previous owner used MQ or whatever. if I'm to lose that account, anyone with a similar crime should as well, if not, lift other bans....a bias is the last thing we need
Closed Thread