Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 02-27-2024, 01:51 PM
cd288 cd288 is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ive noticed this with some of the guilds on green. its the same 3 guilds going after all of the natural cycle targets, while the other guilds "eat from the trash like a raccoon" as someone said earlier.
Confusing comment. What did you expect would happen with non instanced raiding? Natural targets have and always will be contested mostly by 2-3 of the same guilds because they have the size to track/monitor the spawns and mobilize a force large enough to take it down ASAP.

The draft/quakes aren't the reason for this. It's because the smaller guilds simply don't have the resources to contest natural spawns regularly. I don't think you played on this server before the draft/quakes. Natural spawns end up going the same way with or without the draft/quakes. Draft and quakes are basically the only way smaller guilds have a shot at getting anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also as said here by others - it was cool when people were gearing up their 1st or 2nd toons. but now on quakes, its about gearing up your 3rd shitter rogue that is just for fun. or your 2nd shaman or 3rd cleric etc.
This comment also seems nonsensical. So are people just not supposed to roll more than one alt? They're not allowed to roll a second or third or fourth alt and enjoy playing classic EQ and gearing that character up? This comment makes it seem like you're just whining because you have one main and don't like competing in DKP bids with someone's alt...but even then most guilds have loot rules on certain drops that don't allow someone to bid on the item for an alt or otherwise require a premium DKP bid such that sometimes people won't bid if it's for an alt. All you do on these forums is whine dude lol.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 02-27-2024, 02:39 PM
zelld52 zelld52 is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 562
Default

get a life lol
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 02-27-2024, 02:49 PM
Toxigen Toxigen is offline
Planar Protector

Toxigen's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 4,490
Default

#freethedkp
__________________
ENC | MNK | WAR | ROG | CLR | DRU | SHM | NEC | PAL | BRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 02-27-2024, 04:58 PM
cd288 cd288 is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get a life lol
The irony of someone saying this who has posted some of the threads and replies that you have over the past 2 years. Not to mention the fact that you are clearly evading a forum ban on your last account before this one.

Seems like someone might need to take their own advice a little bit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 02-28-2024, 03:00 AM
aaezil aaezil is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valakut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let these guys/gals/they-them destroy their friendships, marriages, and careers like real classic everquest raiders. There's nothing classic about quaking every weekend so everybody can gear up 19 different raid alts with tov gear.

It's completely disrupting the cycle of guilds on the server. Every respectable guild on the server has died or left permanently. If you're not in the one mega quake guild then you're in some roleplaying guild or reformed toxic guild that get's perpetually banned or it's a strawman guild stuffed with alts bypassing bag limits from their other main guild.

Make elitism elite again. As soon as it stops being easy. People will resort to strategy and team work again.
Mega cope from someone whose guild lost on blue? You should consider picking yourself up by your bootstraps and competing if you want to start “winning” again
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx View Post
I tried my hand at rotating with the casuals.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 02-28-2024, 11:02 AM
Ennewi Ennewi is offline
Banned


Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think you played on this server before the draft/quakes.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 02-28-2024, 12:37 PM
zelld52 zelld52 is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The irony of someone saying this who has posted some of the threads and replies that you have over the past 2 years. Not to mention the fact that you are clearly evading a forum ban on your last account before this one.

Seems like someone might need to take their own advice a little bit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol wut? did you go through my history? creepo. get a life.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 02-29-2024, 01:37 PM
cd288 cd288 is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol wut? did you go through my history? creepo. get a life.
Why would I need to go through your history? I've seen multiple threads of yours that you've posted the last few months that are basically all complaining/whining. You also do the same thing in replies to other threads.

Do you have so little going on that you feel the need to post whiney things on the P99 forums (especially after you were clearly banned on your last account, yet still remain here on your new one)?
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 03-01-2024, 09:09 PM
zelld52 zelld52 is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have so little going on that you feel the need to post whiney things on the P99 forums (especially after you were clearly banned on your last account, yet still remain here on your new one)?
did you hit your head or something? what the hell are you talking about?
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 03-01-2024, 09:10 PM
zelld52 zelld52 is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 562
Default

oops i thought i was posting in rants and flames apparently though im posting in praise and acceptance
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:50 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.