Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2021, 02:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I personally am not keen on the notion of one nation rolling over another for reasons less than genocide, but, what does the world really lose if russia takes ukraine, again?

Would be like if the U.S. just annexed cuba. the world would collectively shrug and cigars would be better, and cheaper.
ya let's start ww3 with brandon as commander in chief

said no one ever
Old 12-08-2021, 02:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I personally am not keen on the notion of one nation rolling over another for reasons less than genocide, but, what does the world really lose if russia takes ukraine, again?
This, just not with Afghanistan anymore
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 12-08-2021, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Would be like if the U.S. just annexed cuba. the world would collectively shrug and cigars would be better, and cheaper.
It might start with Ukraine, but what about Poland after that?
Old 12-08-2021, 02:58 AM
Fire Giant

Let Russia have Portland and Minneapolis and Austin
Old 12-08-2021, 03:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya let's start ww3 with brandon as commander in chief

said no one ever
It would be funny to hear them say that they started planning it during trump though lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It might start with Ukraine, but what about Poland after that?
I think the French presidential candidate that just announced will probably take that one for Germany [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2021, 04:50 AM
Planar Protector

Hey you know what I was thinking...

Today I heard the white house correspondent say that we wont be sending delegates to the 22 Olympics, "given the PRC's ongoing genocide and crimes against humanity" Which is so fucked up to hear, but then it dawned on me: holy shit the white house and everyone knew that they were killing Jews in Nazi Germany and just like then they're going to try to pass that shit off like "we didn't know" 60 years later!

Old 12-08-2021, 08:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A bullet is the only cure for an addict, sadly
(addressing an audience of patients with the newly discovered "P.S.R.H. syndrome")

On a scale of 1-10 what level of paranoid suburbanite retard hypocrite are you on? Heres a 10, for reference
Old 12-08-2021, 08:40 AM
Banned

i'm more worried about the government than drug addicts
Old 12-08-2021, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by realsubtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(addressing an audience of patients with the newly discovered "P.S.R.H. syndrome")

On a scale of 1-10 what level of paranoid suburbanite retard hypocrite are you on? Heres a 10, for reference
Very clever, monke. But your INRI is 0.
Old 12-08-2021, 09:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
what does the world really lose if russia takes ukraine, again?
What did the world lose when Germany invaded Poland?

I mean a country's right of self determination is a global norm, are you ok with throwing that out? You act as if Ukraine isnt really a country, but some sort of Russian held colony... Ukrainians want to become European because they see the corruption of the post soviet era and the Russian mafia state... They want no part of it.
Last edited by walfreyydo; 12-08-2021 at 09:47 AM..
Closed Thread