Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2021, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

SCOTUS Will Gaslight Us Until the End

Quote:
Perhaps it would be refreshing if the conservatives on the U.S. Supreme Court no longer felt the need to lie to us. The lying, after all, is becoming nearly untenable—especially for an institution that relies on public confidence. After confirmation hearings in which they promised that stare decisis was a deeply felt value and that Roe v. Wade was a clear “precedent of the court” and “the law of the land.” there’s something sort of soothing about knowing the lying to our faces will soon be over.
Old 12-02-2021, 09:29 AM
Banned

I think mass shootings and stuff are because of corrupt authorities protecting certain individuals and neglecting others creating situations of powerlessness and domination and drugs legally prescribed or otherwise and parents or folks steeped in gluttony and lust.

So certain male brains (usually, can't say females cant) will want to kill and fight it's hardwired into us. EVEN if we dont' want to and are crying the whole time.

pretty sure females are more self destructive so they are usually suicides were as males are usually more externally fixated and so homicides, tho 2/5 of those scenarios wind up sometimes reversed the news will not report this as the majority of suicides go uncared over. No one cares if you kill yourself lol.

This is a direct result of HALF ASSED lazy authoritarianism designed to essentially to sow discord (that is why America is reaping discord and chaos) and pit demographics against each other and no 1v1 honor duels or local governance. It's meant to kill people. That is the purpose behind control, so people who are potentially powerful and capable can't compete with those already in power. So they must be distracted, disabled, and destroyed. Certain groups profit from these incidences of suicide and murder. Or long term decline of an individual and institutionalization. Or many hospitalizations or incarcerations.
Last edited by starkind; 12-02-2021 at 09:40 AM..
Old 12-02-2021, 09:37 AM
Aviak

Everyone (women too, i promise you) is violent because nature is violent. Nature is violent because the universe was created by an evil demon who gets off to animals and humans suffering. This is a confirmed scientific fact, according to uhhh... Scientist Weekly. Hope this helps!
Old 12-02-2021, 09:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by realsubtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone (women too, i promise you) is violent because nature is violent. Nature is violent because the universe was created by an evil demon who gets off to animals and humans suffering. This is a confirmed scientific fact, according to uhhh... Scientist Weekly. Hope this helps!
I agree. Nature is a ... pick ur word i dont want to offend u
Old 12-02-2021, 09:44 AM
Aviak

May i suggest "buttmunch"?
Old 12-02-2021, 09:48 AM
Banned

sounds good!
Old 12-02-2021, 10:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know why school shootings will always happen? Same reason wars will always happen. People are dicks.
How do you explain how many school shootings are in America specifically, when compared to other countries with legal gun ownership?

To be clear, the USA isn't the only country with a lot of gun violence, obviously, but we sure seem to have a lot of school shootings specifically. Even if it's present in other countries for their respective reasons, why is it so prevalent here?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sc...s-us-vs-world/
Old 12-02-2021, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you explain how many school shootings are in America specifically, when compared to other countries with legal gun ownership?

To be clear, the USA isn't the only country with a lot of gun violence, obviously, but we sure seem to have a lot of school shootings specifically. Even if it's present in other countries for their respective reasons, why is it so prevalent here?

I explained that already, principle or teacher or school mall cop was/is a dick and didn't let the hurt kid punch it the fuck out when backed into the corner by the dick, other students didnt come to their aid, psychiatrist proscribed lots of drugs and parents were doing coccain on the counter while cooking meth

bullied kid probably never did a pushup or squat in their life zero krava maga training and so was like afraid they needed a gun to kill the other kid
Old 12-02-2021, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

too long tell me if it adjusts for population and legality
Old 12-02-2021, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I explained that already, principle or teacher or school mall cop was/is a dick and didn't let the hurt kid punch it the fuck out when backed into the corner by the dick, other students didnt come to their aid, psychiatrist proscribed lots of drugs and parents were doing coccain on the counter while cooking meth

bullied kid probably never did a pushup or squat in their life zero krava maga training and so was like afraid they needed a gun to kill the other kid
I'm talking about the larger trend of school shootings but thank you for the background details, I have not looked at the specifics of this latest one
Closed Thread