Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Fire Giant

Every thread turns into joining red, I love it
Old 11-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Banned

If you played on Red you wouldn't have these problems.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
red server seems to have a bunch of tools playing on it.
/thread
Old 11-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Banned

Blue server full of 100% saints and nice pals that are willing to share camps and pixels?

I'm on the wrong server dang.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

This is how I feel about the the AC situation on here. Insert your name for Britney Spears. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc#t=54
Old 11-12-2014, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue server full of 100% saints and nice pals that are willing to share camps and pixels?

I'm on the wrong server dang.
Of course haven't you been keeping up with the recent server posts? No issues on blue at all!
Old 11-12-2014, 07:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by coki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They have made plenty of changes to classic mechanics such as the ivandys hoops ect.... Thankfully this server won't see AAs because the first month wizards guilded up and went around ManaBurning raid targets from 100% to dead in less then 60 seconds, this happened on my server and said wizard guild would offer their manaburning services for plat or loot like a mercenary

Yes they have made game balance changes toward raids , but guess what corpse lore item is not GAME BALANCE for raids. Entire raid environment are not being affected by a few neckbeards sitting on a camp for days on end in some extreme cases.

IF you feel that person camping jboot is not following the rules as put forth in this thread and the 2 or others with similar discussion THEN petition it. WORST case the staff will tell you person is following rules best case you get the camp.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 11-12-2014 at 08:01 PM..
Old 11-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't like to resort to this type of thing but....

I am name shaming these people for corpsing and attempting to monopolize the AC spawn in OOT.

Nukku - 14 corpses neatly arranged on the far side of the AC island. We all probably know who this guy is.

Secondtonone - Good job on ignoring multiple people who asked you about a list only to ignore them and add your guildies as they came up. Also to note, he claimed that everyone who asked him about the list who wasn't added never asked even though myself and the others asked him multiple times only to be greeted with silence.

I sat at the spawn with another person for 6+ hours and Secondtonone apparently never even added us. Only his friends/guildies.

Name shaming because this is a piece of shit move and he also has corpsed rings in the water around the island.

I'm now to the point where I would rather just see this spawn deleted. Bring back the Karana AC spawns and let it not be something people can have such an easy time camping. It's just being monopolized by people who can gain control of it.

END RANT

edit: move to rants and flames forums plz
Get to playing red. Spawn is often open. If not, you get to pvp over it. Or you could just buy a pair, the MQ is only 3k
Old 11-12-2014, 09:58 PM
Orc

Easy fix. Camp Hasten and make sure he doesn’t breathe more than 30 seconds of Norrathian air. Decent exp no?
Old 11-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhalsim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easy fix. Camp Hasten and make sure he doesn’t breathe more than 30 seconds of Norrathian air. Decent exp no?
I have a cure for world hunger. Lets just kill everyone that's hungry.
Closed Thread