Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-24-2023, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trespassing / disrupting Congress / being rowdy

the claim of 'insurrection' is the hoax

Bug Eating Botten just wailing in the throes of psychosis
i'd have more respect if it was an insurrection. at least they have the convictions of their beliefs then.

imagine actually thinking the election was fraud and not doing anything about it. that's peak cuck energy. when the left feels things are wrong, they burn down cities and businesses until old white man in charge agrees to their demands.
Old 04-24-2023, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah why now tho? you aren't explaining anything given that everyone knew for years that don lemon was a gay creeper

with regard to tucker, i dunno why you are surprised that his job was to push a narrative regardless of his own belief, MSM journalism hasn't had any integrity since the 1960s.

every single news report is generated to garner ad revenue and for no other reason at all.

If someone paid me hundreds of millions to go on national TV and tout the benefits of pyramid power and the healing properties of crystals, I would do exactly that, and you would too.

so to claim that tucker is fired over his lies, or that don lemon is fired for being a creeper is totally baseless, these were open secrets forever.

somehow you believe that tucker was a lone rogue agent pushing a right wing narrative, when his job was literally nothing more than to read from a teleprompter that other murdoch employees had written for him. or that he alone would steer an interview to push his own ideas. Or that don lemon would remain employed long after he was accused of smearing his dick stink in the faces of dudes in bars

but follow the lemmings over the cliff if you want to
If the talking heads at Fox only cared about profits, I doubt they would have gone out on such a limb for the fat pedophile you true believers all think is the only hope of restoring this country to some sort of 1930s Germany-greatness.
Old 04-24-2023, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bug Eating Botten can't let go of his insurrection hoax

Pure Comedy
"Tucker Carlson's Final FOX News Show Ended With Him Eating Pizza and Saying, 'We'll Be Back on Monday'"

White nationalists looked to Tucker for reassurance in their beliefs.

Tucker got canned for reporting his election lies.
And Elizondo is on suicide watch!
Old 04-24-2023, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Trespassing / disrupting Congress / being rowdy

the claim of 'insurrection' is the hoax
Well he said crime and the latter is a political question/statement.
Old 04-24-2023, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the talking heads at Fox only cared about profits, I doubt they would have gone out on such a limb for the fat pedophile you true believers all think is the only hope of restoring this country to some sort of 1930s Germany-greatness.
you obviously don't understand simple concepts like supply and demand

there are millions of people that want to hear about right wing issues and are comforted when people on TV parrot the ideas that they already believe. all Fox does is meet the demand in that market, exactly the same way CNN does it. but because its counter to your personal beliefs, you view it as nonsensical misinformation.

when you read or watch liberal news outlets, you are exactly the same as the maga hat guy in a trailer shouting hell yeah 'merica at his TV when somebody on fox shits on whatever the liberal issue of the day is.

you just aren't conscious enough to recognize that you're just being fed what you want to see so that you will view ads and click banners
Old 04-24-2023, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you obviously don't understand simple concepts like supply and demand

there are millions of people that want to hear about right wing issues and are comforted when people on TV parrot the ideas that they already believe. all Fox does is meet the demand in that market, exactly the same way CNN does it. but because its counter to your personal beliefs, you view it as nonsensical misinformation.
Sounds great but now it's going to cost them billions in settlements, and Tucker will probably immediately get a job at OAN or some other network for those of you who think Fox is just too centrist and mainstream.
Old 04-24-2023, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tucker got canned for reporting his election lies.
And Elizondo is on suicide watch!
how can you possibly be this stupid?

tucker got canned because fox is facing it's death at the hands of civil court

dominion just butt fucked them and now smartmatic is lining up for sloppy seconds with a dick twice as big as the last one

fox is gonna throw as many talking heads under the bus as possible to avoid having their colon further ripped open
Old 04-24-2023, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
how can you possibly be this stupid?
Because he's Botten hth
Old 04-24-2023, 01:55 PM
Banned

Trellexer is pivoting between Fox executives are geniuses who are on the pulse of mainstream America and retards who can't run a successful business so fast it's making my head spin.
Old 04-24-2023, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

botten and horza are basically the leftist forum denizen equivalent of my extremely autistic 35 year old sister who doesn't shower or change clothes unless my mom makes her do it, and yet she doesn't understand why men don't like her and believes in her own mind she is as cute as the girls on disney channel that she still watches all day long at 35 years of age