Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-01-2022, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Good stuff, when I was a kid I was super into traditional recurve archery. We did these target courses through the woods and you would get a score on target accuracy / course completion time.
Old 10-02-2022, 11:51 AM
Banned

This is GREAT NEWS

Keep it up, AMERICA! Get that number to ZERO!

Not perfect but a step in the right direction
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FeAyIp0WAAEZqck.jpg (68.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-02-2022, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

You realize that’s because everyone is obese and without a high school diploma, right?
Old 10-02-2022, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is GREAT NEWS

Keep it up, AMERICA! Get that number to ZERO!

Not perfect but a step in the right direction
I am sure that is data leading UP to the ukraine war.

how is it gonna be zero when this is this generations version of a leftist:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-02-2022, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize that’s because everyone is obese and without a high school diploma, right?
People used to shoot themselves in the foot to stay out of the military, the strategies adapt but the end goal is still legit

A century ago few people had HS diplomas, the sun still rose
Old 10-02-2022, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People used to shoot themselves in the foot to stay out of the military, the strategies adapt but the end goal is still legit

A century ago few people had HS diplomas, the sun still rose
I have never taken my children to Iran for fear my sons could be conscripted for military service

So to some extent I see your point, though it’s different and there’s zero moral equivalency between Iran and the US. That said, I’d remind you crime is on the rise. I don’t think this is unwillingness of Americans to fight, I think they are simply physically and mentally incapable. That’s a scary thought. There aren’t many jobs you can reasonably do if youcant do ANYTHING for the military imo
Old 10-02-2022, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

did u guys see that video of the dude breaking his leg in half to get out of it in russia?

russians take everything too far lol
Old 10-02-2022, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did u guys see that video of the dude breaking his leg in half to get out of it in russia?

russians take everything too far lol
No but damn…

The Europeans won’t accept Russian refugees fleeing conscription. That’s pretty fucked up if you ask me. I don’t see why that makes sense to anyone as a policy but whatever
Old 10-02-2022, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

There's another video of a russian conscript shooting a conscription officer in the head.
Old 10-02-2022, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have never taken my children to Iran for fear my sons could be conscripted for military service

So to some extent I see your point, though it’s different and there’s zero moral equivalency between Iran and the US. That said, I’d remind you crime is on the rise. I don’t think this is unwillingness of Americans to fight, I think they are simply physically and mentally incapable. That’s a scary thought. There aren’t many jobs you can reasonably do if youcant do ANYTHING for the military imo
Unemployment and rising crime can be used as leverage to increase military recruitment. Both are related to economic conditions. There’s a reason they use the GI bill stuff for recruitment, and why they are permitted to recruit in high schools. Which is downright evil.

I like that these things are ceasing to work for the time being, but as economic conditions worsen, I assume recruitment will go up. Especially if war breaks out, for obvious reasons.

They don’t even need a draft anymore. Poverty is the draft. Capitalism requires widespread poverty, it needs an underclass to exploit.

I also don’t see why it matters if a drone operator is large. We have all been schooled in some game by some basement hambeast. Sure, if the base they’re working out of gets overrun, they can’t fight back as effectively as the in-shape, but militaries have often had lots of non-combat roles.