Heres one for Zyvixious:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 10-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Orc

welp
Old 10-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Zyvixious likes to curse on the internet because his mommy can't hear him using those naughty words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

The server is not 6 months behind schedule. Kunark would have just come out now if this was live...
Old 10-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyvixious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean your a fucking douche-bag! Just so you know your the largest hypocrite about your own rules and you suck hardcore! Wah Im banned well your weak dude. No wonder your Tralina love mumble crashed b/c no1 likes a fag moping over a girl he cant get anyways. Also that's why your lame ass server is filled with duped items and a bunch of living off the false hope of u releasing an expansion any time soon. Wow progression server my ass your like 6 months late and half your devs must be in plastic helmets... lol. You know what douche nozzle, your such a scarey ass kid, when someone tries to go about the proper way to resolve any issues you ass tucks tail and avoids them. Thats b/c you FEAR true confrontation that you cant have some of you fan club rubbing your lil ego while your attempting to be cool. Dude seriously likes get real here im upset you banned my account for creating a couple trains. You perma banned me. You on the other hand have no girlfriend, no real life friends, none of your own responsibilities, still a virgin, and you look like the fattest little pussy Ive ever seen. Like that matters though right? Its the internet oh well, but your a fucking dickhead and I have no idea why your parents bought you a server, I mean the thought of free EQ is cool but the admin is a tard and a half... Suck a cock, get turned down by all the females on this server who look remotely good you might chase after and get shot down, ban all the people who crush your ego, and die lonely at your moms, good life kid...
You know... The more words you cram into a sentence doesn't make the sentence stronger or you more right. There also comes a time to stop using commas (this thing ,) and maybe just start a sentence.

Try reading the sentence and if you run out of breath... You probably should end it somewhere. ;(

Next time you have an idea could you just... Let it go? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] 'Kay, thanks.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

He's probably in gym class right now getting pwned on the wrestling mat like the little homo he is.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyvixious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey fag boi i prolly graduate HS iwth a better gpa than u if u even graduate :P
Another malcontent confused soul proving that my tax dollars are a complete waste of funds. No capitalization, no punctuation, and the following are not words:

"boi"
"prolly"
"iwth"
"u"
"u"

While you were trying to get that supposedly better GPA, I was banging your mom and making her scream. Good work, son. You graduated with honors from the School of the Socially Inept!
Old 10-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Kobold

I'm guessing the original post was fake trollbait. There's no way that dude was serious.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:12 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm guessing the original post was fake trollbait. There's no way that dude was serious.
Unfortunately hes pretty <del>cyrius</del> serious. He still wonders why hes banned.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Closed Thread