Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2019, 04:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does the guise camp deal with this same toxicity? Even at lvl 50 my ranger wouldn’t be able to solo that camp.
yes last night for 20 or so hours a monk was fd at the ass / sup at the #1 spot and no one would help him clear break or kill the camp.... people would come and go for hours, he just sat there fd at the keyboard waiting, I heard a group finally rolled in and got him his mask all he had to do was wait for it

profit
Old 12-12-2019, 04:41 AM
Fire Giant

in soviet russia, mana stones you!
Old 12-12-2019, 05:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes last night for 20 or so hours a monk was fd at the ass / sup at the #1 spot and no one would help him clear break or kill the camp.... people would come and go for hours, he just sat there fd at the keyboard waiting, I heard a group finally rolled in and got him his mask all he had to do was wait for it

profit
Wow I find it hard to believe that for 20 hours there was no one / any group interested in farming the belt at least. I was hoping that camp is already camped all the time for the belt alone.
Old 12-12-2019, 05:29 AM
Banned

i'd like 2 rubi BP's now that this bs has come to light since people are waking up/finaly getting their levels and seeing what is being done, after what happened to us. tia.
Old 12-12-2019, 05:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow I find it hard to believe that for 20 hours there was no one / any group interested in farming the belt at least. I was hoping that camp is already camped all the time for the belt alone.
Probably teal.

Consider green.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 12-12-2019, 05:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So nubs want a manastone to make it easier for them to get thru the game while still being a nub and not learning how to play?
nub u mad?
Old 12-12-2019, 06:22 AM
Aviak

The alternative is to think, 'hey, perhaps the /List function can operate as a way for the community to come together to farm the mob as quick as is possible'. I've actually been quite surprised that people on the list have not thought 'lets all group up' over viewing each other as competitors and dragging the whole thing out. I guess that is just the dominant culture of our times and indicative of where most of the players are from.
Old 12-12-2019, 06:29 AM
Planar Protector

I've quit tanking raids on my warrior because of lazy necromancers who can't or won't tank raid bosses them selves.

Sorry guys but if you want pixels you have to work for them.
Old 12-12-2019, 06:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nub u mad?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OIP.jpg (9.7 KB, 141 views)
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 12-12-2019, 06:43 AM
Aviak

We have a person at manstone camp atm who...
1) Refuses to help because faction hit and hogging spot on list so I cant bring real help.
2) Lets us die over 5 times.
3) Says I dont have to carry you.
4) Has been sitting all day, I was fine with it earlier since we had a lot of people.
5) Now when we need their help since only 4 of us now (with a lvl 35 puller) they say "If you cant handle camp how is that my fault?"
6) I am a 43 Cleric so not much deeps I can do without sacrificing my healing on the LVL 35 puller