Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-01-2022, 08:29 AM
Banned

Tbh if Elon did a realid thing so u need a license or passport to post... ya passport so we can go global astana...that would be the # thing... only twitter employees and police know ur irl identity. Every account needs a passport behind it. U can have a pseudonym. U don't get to be fully anon to the authorities tho!

Ya that should be Elon's #1 priority.
Old 05-01-2022, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

I heard someone say 'Elon enjoys life, Obamas like every other liberal, the only thing that motivates them is a crisis, so everything's a crisis'

and I just wanted to paste that here to stress some folks out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2022, 10:28 AM
Banned

Not at all stressed right now over politics and Twitter. I hope the mean ppl all get their day in G-d's court with eachother.
Old 05-01-2022, 12:35 PM
Banned

The response to the mere idea that people can speak openly within the bounds of the law, in the united states, really says a lot about the true character of the left and the biden admin, in that they fundamentally don't care about free speech. The disinformation ministry is the most pompous ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. Who the hell makes that determination exactly? Almost like that was the entire point of the 1st ammendment; that no human is infallible enough to determine which ideas should and should not be heard.

And then the left calls elon a fascist or some shit lol. Yep, the free-speech loving fascist. What a totally coherent idea, good job libs!

Also loving the current cognitive dissonance about this: "Hey, it's not censorship if the government isn't doing it, private company!" *Elon Musk buys twitter and government immediately creates "misinformation council"* - "Hey you don't want disinformation out there, who would oppose this??"

Lol.. you guys sure are fascistic for people who love to call everyone else fascist. Something something psychology....
Last edited by Ooloo; 05-01-2022 at 12:40 PM..
Old 05-01-2022, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And then the left calls elon a fascist or some shit lol. Yep, the free-speech loving fascist. What a totally coherent idea, good job libs!
Why mad at Libs for something Left do? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Doesn't seem coherent.
Old 05-01-2022, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why mad at Libs for something Left do? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Doesn't seem coherent.
At least you perceive a distinction between the two, unlike most of these meatheads

Granted, I think most of them are doing it deliberately

Elon's a billionaire, anyways, my understanding of them is that most of them only have a given ideological position that yields them the most money, that's it, there's no real politics to it, just whatever works. It's why he's toyed with communism themes and now he's toying with alt-right themes, there's no actual beliefs in there, just avarice
Old 05-01-2022, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

what did Bill Murry do?
Old 05-01-2022, 05:16 PM
Banned

There's a moderation to moderation.

Personally the slime balls running the show and yakking at "Town hall" need some moderation and they need to articulate themselves better than me. Gatekeeping is good thats how capitalism is supposed to work.

There still should be an asylum, zoo, for the crazies and lazies tho. And ppl need some more opportunities for mutual combat. We can discuss the results like civilized men on twEtter. 🧐🍷

I guess what I'm saying is Twitter and most of its users are unsophisticated trash and I'm not sure Elon can single handedly improve that.
Old 05-01-2022, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There still should be an asylum, zoo, for the crazies and lazies tho.
something something public housing?

jib u finish it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2022, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

jfk and the [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]