Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-24-2022, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

If the younglings had pistols the molten lead would splash through the light saber and have stopped anakin.
Old 05-24-2022, 10:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look it is Baler everyone! With his but whatabout insane people! But not both no no no … guns are okay. Time to break out your Ben Shapiro brainwashed means of arguing.
If somebody breaks into your house in the middle of the night to kill you be sure to tell them to hold on 10 minutes for the cops to get there, with their guns, to help you first.
Old 05-24-2022, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck off, Goebbels.

You don't live here, you aren't qualified to speak on the matter. Do you hear me bitching about Germany STILL BUYING RUSSIAN GAS, THEREBY GERMANY IS FUNDING THE UKRAINE WAR!

No, you don't. I don't live in germany, its not for me to bitch about.

You show your ignorance everytime that you speak, a bump stock may be bought but it can also be made from bicycle parts

Also, No firearm sound suppression device is called a silencer, the term is "suppressor". NO device publicly available reduces a gunshot sound to any level that can't be heard under 200 meters. In effect, when an American purchases a suppressor and affixes it to their 5.56 rifle, the sound it generates is STILL LOUDER THAN A .22

If you want a firearm with actually effective sound suppression, It must be designed from the drawing board to have that effect.

You're a kraut, and H&K is a german company, but I bet you don't have a clue what the SD means in MP5-SD
Showed a way back post showing I am from a blue state like Elizondo; not my problem you are stuck on this antisemitic need to make up German friends.

Let’s summarize what you said: yes you can buy bump stocks and silencers but can make them and you want to call them suppressors. Yeah thanks for agreeing with me we can buy these but not a laser that burns skin.

Get help man Pennsylvania should watch out for this gun nut also from Texas.
Old 05-24-2022, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn’t say anything about guns buddy
Buddy, you interjected to ask about why others were talking about guns, in which you were kindly answered. You then asked why this was done, you were also answered. You have made yourself part of the discussion, in which you have said nothing at all.
Old 05-24-2022, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck off, Goebbels.

You don't live here, you aren't qualified to speak on the matter. Do you hear me bitching about Germany STILL BUYING RUSSIAN GAS, THEREBY GERMANY IS FUNDING THE UKRAINE WAR!

No, you don't. I don't live in germany, its not for me to bitch about.

You show your ignorance everytime that you speak, a bump stock may be bought but it can also be made from bicycle parts

Also, No firearm sound suppression device is called a silencer, the term is "suppressor". NO device publicly available reduces a gunshot sound to any level that can't be heard under 200 meters. In effect, when an American purchases a suppressor and affixes it to their 5.56 rifle, the sound it generates is STILL LOUDER THAN A .22

If you want a firearm with actually effective sound suppression, It must be designed from the drawing board to have that effect.

You're a kraut, and H&K is a german company, but I bet you don't have a clue what the SD means in MP5-SD
This is exactly the kind of schizo posting that keeps me coming back to these forums again and again.
Old 05-24-2022, 10:56 PM
Banned

Botten you're just making the "why can't I buy an atomic bomb???" argument. Because limitations on owning some things makes sense, and for other things they don't. You can't buy a powerful laser that burns skin because there's absolutely no way to track who used it forensically, or about a billion other things that make it different than a gun, which is simply meant to equalize force between individuals.

A small, vulnerable woman might need a gun to defend herself against brock lesnar if he decides to become a rapist or something, ya know?
Old 05-24-2022, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If somebody breaks into your house in the middle of the night to kill you be sure to tell them to hold on 10 minutes for the cops to get there, with their guns, to help you first.
Those persons with guns in the home were at greater risk than those without guns in the home of dying from a homicide in the home

https://academic.oup.com/aje/article...58?login=false
Old 05-24-2022, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Not surprising a kraut would be for grabbing guns

Worked out well for the jews in his country awhile back
Old 05-24-2022, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those persons with guns in the home were at greater risk than those without guns in the home of dying from a homicide in the home

https://academic.oup.com/aje/article...58?login=false
Cool! I'm sure the exact same statistic is true for knives. You also totally avoided answering my point about equalization of force.

And yeah, you are correct I'm arguing like ben shapiro because on this specific topic, I think he's completely right. You're just playing the piers morgan role from his debate on this exact issue; you're pretending that people who think the right to bare arms is important don't care about kids being killed. Which is completely untrue, and also completely dishonest emotional manipulation.
Old 05-24-2022, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Botten you're just making the "why can't I buy an atomic bomb???" argument. Because limitations on owning some things makes sense, and for other things they don't. You can't buy a powerful laser that burns skin because there's absolutely no way to track who used it forensically, or about a billion other things that make it different than a gun, which is simply meant to equalize force between individuals.

A small, vulnerable woman might need a gun to defend herself against brock lesnar if he decides to become a rapist or something, ya know?
A laser that burns the skin doesn’t level the playing field because… you know forensically and stuff? Burns the skin….

Seriously Baler?

Do you have any idea how many gun related homicides we have with no forensic available.

Oh and nukes.. good old Baler pulling the Ben Shapiro with but whatabout!!!!