Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2021, 04:49 PM
Banned

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war
Old 03-08-2021, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war
You will not be missed.
Old 03-08-2021, 05:25 PM
Banned

Main screen turn on
Old 03-08-2021, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Humans cant destroy the sandbox. Thats giving way too much credit to them
Old 03-08-2021, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

We all chose this. We wanted to do things our own way.

Jesus shows us how to be, and the way out of here, and this mess. It’s simple, really. Stop being self centered and start being love and others centered, like He showed us. If you start truly Living with Him and His way totally centered and focused inside of you, everything begins to unfold. Seek truth and be humbled! You’re so unbelievably loved! it’s incredible!

“I’m in this too, I’m in this!
I’m in this too, I’m in this!

It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter what chains you choose
It doesn’t matter, just so long as it’s chains you choose
Cleverly left up to you
Do you believe in freedom too?
The American dream is a green grave plot
The only thing left to do

I feel!
For you
I feel!
It’s seeing with your eyes it makes you stumble
I’m in this too
I’m in this!
I’m in this too
I’m in this!

All my friends have confidence
It’s common sense to rely on sight
(It’s not right) it’s not right
I’m in this too
I’m in this!”
-As Cities Burn

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 03-08-2021 at 07:29 PM..
Old 03-08-2021, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I left Iran when I was 9. Got any other brilliant points? No wonder you can’t use a power saw buddy, Jesus
Oh so your parents were cowards. Got it. Weird how someone abandons their nation and culture then comes here to try to change ours. You ever thought maybe you're wrong? Maybe you're just an asshole with a big mouth? Thats how everyone else see you. Just some loud mouth asshole.

Ive never hurt myself with a saw. A friend of mine did. Awwhhh... Wrong again. Does that make you an apostate cause you quit the regime? Is there a fatwa out on your family? lol
Old 03-08-2021, 08:40 PM
Banned

im a refugee wit a real big dick
i trash on other browns to make that red neck fit
then turn around & jack to latina slit
so everyone knows that im full of shit
and also, i'm not very nice////scratch
Old 03-08-2021, 08:51 PM
Banned

KAVEH, im calling you out bro, you denied being attracted to AOC recently on racial grounds and I bought it, but I searched your history and saw you endorsing latinas just like I thought. Why ashamed to love within your own melanin/subsaharan admixture range??? Do u not love urself?

we can't beat you up or deny you a job or promotion here my little friend, you can live your truth of racial submission with us. I for instance am very tall & pale & slender, with an exceptional IQ and green eyes and fine, narrow features and you may hold my pocket.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-08-2021 at 09:00 PM..
Old 03-08-2021, 09:16 PM
Banned

kaveh's mom and dad be like "death to america!!"
then they find out we got electricity and can drive cars like any time we want.
"death to iran!!" on the way to the airport. Get out before the next prayer call when they do head counts to make sure all the next sponsors of terrorism havent left. Weird that iran sponors terrorism.
Old 03-08-2021, 09:22 PM
Banned

This is literally what shit for brains grew up under.
No More Family Protection Laws

Almost immediately after the revolutionary government took over, family protection laws designed to give women legal recourse in family matters were summarily abolished.

New laws took their place:

The legal marrying age of a woman was lowered to the age of nine, in accordance with Islamic Law.
In 1981, the Islamic Law of Retribution was reinstated, allowing the crime of adultery to be punished by stoning to death.
Ayatollah Khomeini stated that women’s honor needed to be preserved. For their own good, women appearing in public were to be accompanied by a male relative at all times and be able to provide proof of the relationship. Any contact with non-related men could result in legal punishment.
Segregation of the sexes was imposed across all aspects of Iranian life. In public transportation, women were required by law to sit in the back of the bus as the front seats were reserved for male passengers only.
A woman’s testimony was legally reduced to half that of a man’s.
Family planning was cast by the new regime as a Western conspiracy to weaken Iran, and women lost all access to these vital health services.
All nurseries were closed, decried as a Western conspiracy to “deprive children of motherly love and Islamic upbringing.”
Strictly Enforced Dress Code

New laws were passed banning Western clothing and requiring that women remain completely covered by a traditional Islamic hijab in public at all times. No hair could be visible; no open-toed shoes.

A special government agency was created to enforce the moral dress code; the Prevention of Vice and Enjoining of Virtue center dealt exclusively with women found to be in violation of the dress code in any way.

The military training of the revolutionary guards was expanded to include spotting imperfections in the dress code and policing women.

Even laughing too loudly or enthusiastically was considered immodest and could put an erring female in danger of legal punishment or worse.

Hes from a society that says "yes, marry a 9 year old girl. That is totally cool. " and comes here to tell us what to fucking do. Go back. Go fix your fucked up country. Jesus what the fuck is wrong with that place??
Closed Thread