Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-26-2023, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

oh for fucks sake, still going on?
Old 03-26-2023, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I’m still not familiar with the game or the rules of the server, but I can try to give you a general perspective based on the information given. In this scenario, a human might say that Hewch was correct to be upset at Baelothx for taking the Froglok Scryer without checking the camp first. However, Baelothx might have realized his mistake and tried to make up for it by bringing the Froglok Scryer to Hewch. Unfortunately, this resulted in a worse situation for Hewch who was not ready for the fight and had to gate out. Baelothx might have been defensive and called Hewch dramatic for being angry at him. In this case, both parties might have acted impulsively and emotionally, and could have handled the situation better by communicating more respectfully and calmly. This is just one possible perspective based on the information given. I hope this helps you understand the scenario better.
the future of resolving petitions is bright friends.
Old 03-26-2023, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude, ChatGPT knows how to play EverQuest...

it mixed up the names to make us think it's stupid and not already ruling the world

I see you, ChatGPT and I am NOT willing to treat.
Old 03-26-2023, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

dissect the details the fuckin thing knows how to play EQ
Old 03-26-2023, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dissect the details the fuckin thing knows how to play EQ
bro, the fuckin thing knows you know it knows.... IT FUCKIN KNOWS
Old 03-26-2023, 09:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, someone's hurt feelings are more important than the rules. This is what we should be focusing on. *rolleyes*
Old 03-26-2023, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

welp time to assemble my localized EMP devices
Old 03-26-2023, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

put this in your pipe and smoke it, we'll get better expansions made by this shit soon

Quote:
If I were to come up with a design document for an expansion to Everquest Velious that doesn’t involve cats on the moon, I might propose something like this:

Title: Everquest: The Rise of Rallos Zek

Overview: The expansion will focus on the return of Rallos Zek, the god of war, who has been imprisoned in the Plane of Fear since his defeat by the Rathe Council. Rallos Zek has managed to break free from his chains and rally his followers, including the Frost Giants, the Kromzek, and the Kromrif. He plans to launch a massive invasion of Velious and Norrath, seeking revenge and domination. The players will have to join forces with the Coldain Dwarves and the Claws of Veeshan to stop Rallos Zek and his army before they destroy everything in their path.

Features:

10 new zones to explore, including Kael Drakkel: The Dreadlands, a revamped version of Kael Drakkel with new enemies and quests; The Plane of War, a new raid zone where Rallos Zek resides; and The Frozen Wastes, a vast and dangerous wilderness area that connects Velious and Norrath.
New quests, items, spells, and abilities for all classes and levels.
New faction system that allows players to choose their allegiance between the Coldain Dwarves, the Claws of Veeshan, or Rallos Zek. Each faction will have its own rewards and challenges, as well as unique interactions with NPCs and other players.
New epic weapons for each class that can be obtained by completing a series of quests involving the three factions and Rallos Zek.
New mounts, pets, and cosmetic items that can be earned or purchased with faction currency.
Target Audience: The expansion is aimed at high-level players (level 60 and up) who enjoy challenging content, faction-based gameplay, and epic storylines.

Estimated Development Time: 12 months

Budget: $5 million
Old 03-26-2023, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, someone's hurt feelings are more important than the rules. This is what we should be focusing on. *rolleyes*
this whole thread is based on feelings

hewch made a mistake like what, 15 hours ago? and you're still pissing blood out of your ass about it
Old 03-26-2023, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's set that way right now on bing for reasons, all you gotta do it feed it 15 years of rule lawyering posts from discord and tell it to weigh its opinons towards uthgaard's GM style and its 24/7 GM support that isn't susceptible to power corruption or boredom.

i thought that was kinda fucking implied but incase anyone else is confused.