Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2023, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how you're laughing at the thought of digital valuables while playing on an MMO who has to control RMT because of valuable digital assets.
For the first time in NFT history, buy a pic of Epstein's BFF dressed as John Wayne or something similarly stupid for only a hundred bucks.
Old 02-24-2023, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the time is valuable not the actual loot, you dumbass. and unlike NFTs getting loot fucking sucks you gotta put up with people like toxigen who won't buff you in ec cause a fatwa is declared.

trump ones are shit quality even for art, like isnt it just a bunch of..see this is the problem why do i even care
I don't care where you place the value.

It's still value.

And the quality doesn't matter. Sorry you don't understand. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2023, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the first time in NFT history, buy a pic of Epstein's BFF dressed as John Wayne or something similarly stupid for only a hundred bucks.
That one would probably sell, yeah. I'd buy it. 10x my initial investment easy.
Old 02-24-2023, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

everything was better before they flipped the switch on the LHC, fuckin CERN did this.
Old 02-24-2023, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I should make commemorative plates of that time Marion "John" Wayne trafficked an underaged girl out of Mexico for sex

NFTs would also work
Old 02-24-2023, 05:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I should make commemorative plates of that time Marion "John" Wayne trafficked an underaged girl out of Mexico for sex

NFTs would also work
I'd buy those plates.

Sounds weird enough that I'm interested.
Old 02-24-2023, 08:12 PM
Banned

The cops in my town are pretty cool
Old 02-24-2023, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oops McCarthy not McConnell, not sure how may times I'm going to do that anyway they're all scumbags enabling a guy who tried to have his VP killed because he lost an election.
Mike Pence is a scary looking Catholic, like the nuns beat the shit out of him with the ruler. I’d think he’d kill the Viking shaman in a one to one contest with ease
Old 02-24-2023, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mike Pence is a scary looking Catholic, like the nuns beat the shit out of him with the ruler. I’d think he’d kill the Viking shaman in a one to one contest with ease
However, Mike Pence can also be defeated by any mere woman who is not Mother
Old 02-24-2023, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
However, Mike Pence can also be defeated by any mere woman who is not Mother
It’s these little details that makes life so interesting