Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 06:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
human is the best druid though, because nobody thinks you're a druid.
Valid and meta.
Old 02-15-2016, 07:08 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

half-elf too. shit i forgot they could even be druids. human's a little stealthier when you're geared because you can wear robes and unequip epic, but for a leveler or 55 twink even the most decked out human/half elf druid looks like a noob bard wearing rags without the epic equipped, if you avoid elder spiritist (green tinted) pieces. shit with velious you don't even need to wear the bright yellow giveaway efreeti boots, coldain skin look like regular leather.
Last edited by Xaanka; 02-15-2016 at 07:13 PM..
Old 02-15-2016, 07:42 PM
Kobold

How does treeform act in PvP? Can player's tell? Or can I become the forest before unleashing the fury of nature to destroy my enemies as they walk, unsuspecting, beneath my splendid wooden might? (I.e. can I use it to hide like a puss and wait for people to stroll away?)
Last edited by xaxis; 02-15-2016 at 07:44 PM..
Old 02-15-2016, 09:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaxis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does treeform act in PvP? Can player's tell? Or can I become the forest before unleashing the fury of nature to destroy my enemies as they walk, unsuspecting, beneath my splendid wooden might? (I.e. can I use it to hide like a puss and wait for people to stroll away?)
It doesn't always behave correctly.
Old 02-15-2016, 09:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy_lee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't always behave correctly.
Not exactly the answer I was looking for but not wholly unexpected...
Old 02-15-2016, 11:01 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaxis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A good player wouldn't fall for it.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:35 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

you can trick bad players with it in certain zones. you'd be surprised how well it works against inexperienced players. but anyone good is going to have a /who /target name macro spamming on you if you're being elusive.

reminds me of all the times i p*wned people by dropping a piece of copper and minor illusioning into it on live. even tricked someone by turning into a stove in the middle of Oasis once. sucks that p99 doesn't have awesome classic as fuck mechanics like that.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Not exactly the answer I was looking for but not wholly unexpected...
When people zone in after you've illusioned they see you as your normal race just normalized size. Hard to explain, but that is why you see giant ass gnomes and shit.
Old 02-16-2016, 04:08 AM
Banned

depends on the illusion

i think tree and object illusions don't work unless they're in zone when you cast it

racial illusions will work though
Old 02-16-2016, 05:39 AM
Aviak

Macro name: Identify
/who
/guildstatus
/con
/hide
/sneak

Decent?
Closed Thread