Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-16-2023, 10:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro you are either the worlds biggest incel shut-in or just a troll

extreme girls-are-bad-because-they-wont-date-me vibes from this OP
I can't handle the irony of this post, I need to take a break
Old 08-16-2023, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Stop looking at her.
Stop mentioning her.
Also, she is 20 did you say? Plenty of time to get her outside ugly on.
Also, stop mentioning her. She thrives on that shit.

Also on sucking farts. My mate used to say id use her shit as toothpaste.
Old 08-16-2023, 10:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
extreme girls-are-bad-because-they-wont-date-me vibes from this OP
I don't embrace those who reject my ways.
That would be stupid.
Old 08-16-2023, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to Loramin, beauty is totally subjective so there's lots of people out there who think Olivia Dunne is ugly. These people he mentions look at her and look away because she's so ugly to them. According to the same Loramin, blue lipstick is what women used to wear before they started wearing red and pink lipstick...and saying women like pink lipstick is considered "sexist" and therefore offensive in "his" world. His wiki also says Greenwood giants see invis.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-16-2023, 11:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop looking at her.
Stop mentioning her.
Also, she is 20 did you say? Plenty of time to get her outside ugly on.
Also, stop mentioning her. She thrives on that shit.
Difficult to unsee. Is she even real tho? Photographs are not evidence of life if photographs can be faked which they can be.
Old 08-16-2023, 11:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why did you delete your personal insult towards me?
Old 08-16-2023, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why did you delete your personal insult towards me?
Old 08-16-2023, 11:58 AM
Banned

The only beauty that I respect is having a fit, toned body, because that’s beauty you actually earn. It implies qualities such as strong work ethic and discipline

Having a well-formed, symmetrical face is a simple spin of the generic lottery and is a reflection of no personal qualities, takes no effort, was not “earned”
Old 08-16-2023, 12:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only beauty that I respect is having a fit, toned body, because that’s beauty you actually earn. It implies qualities such as strong work ethic and discipline

Having a well-formed, symmetrical face is a simple spin of the generic lottery and is a reflection of no personal qualities, takes no effort, was not “earned”
Nah, if you look at celebs they have looks (for a little while), photogenic appearance, charisma (even the uglies have it), some kind of talent and they promote bad values through TikTok and IG etc. There's nothing random about that setup. It's intentional.

Even celeb boxers have charisma and witty choreographed responses...boxers...people who punch each other in the brain for a living...the promoters too have several things going for them...

Is Olivia Dunne real?

Are you real Olivia Dunne? Cause if you're not real then I'm sad but if you are real I'm also sad so ur doing something wrong dear.
Last edited by Gugg; 08-16-2023 at 01:15 PM..
Old 08-16-2023, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nah, if you look at celebs they have looks (for a little while), photogenic appearance, charisma (even the uglies have it), some kind of talent and they promote bad values through TikTok and IG etc. There's nothing random about that setup. It's intentional.

Even celeb boxers have charisma and witty choreographed responses...boxers...people who punch each other in the brain for a living...the promoters too have several things going for them...

Is Olivia Dunne real?

Are you real Olivia Dunne? Cause if you're not real then I'm sad but if you are real I'm also sad so ur doing something wrong dear.
Charisma is a personal quality, I agree. Not nearly all celebs or all boxers have it. Muhammad Ali had it in spades though, that’s the one I remember

And yes Olivia Dunne is real, but there are a lot of fake AI models being created, so questioning them in general I think is fair