Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-28-2022, 08:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

Just forge a card. Like, what was the verification? That's your excuse?
My last booster was in November. We started all this in June. Why get a fake when I have the real thing?

"Yeah, baby, I know you have a tumor the size of a golf ball on your neck but I need to fire up photoshop and make a covid card forgery real quick despite this real one here on the desk. These guys I talk to online who are wrong about everything they've ever talked about will think I'm a lot cooler."
Old 09-28-2022, 08:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These guys I talk to online who are wrong about everything

So you were already vaxxed, so why virtue signal? You always intended to get it again, and again, whatever it takes to fit in and " Do the right thing "

Its really strange how everything those internet people said has come to fruition in the last two years. Eventually you will just say, " Well there was no way to know! "

So your raping people in an elevator while your wife is clapping on facetime with little pustulio grinning in the background. It's completely fabricated.

The vaxxed are cattle, pathetic creatures and I truly hope they all die. Once for giving in and having absolutely no ability to think for themselves, and twice again for trying to shame others into killing themselves.
Old 09-28-2022, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its really strange how everything those internet people said has come to fruition in the last two years.
it hasn't. you shoulda taken the brain vaxx when you still had a chance.
Old 09-28-2022, 08:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it hasn't. you shoulda taken the brain vaxx when you still had a chance.
HAHA I caught you! You were only right 90% of the time! So sad and pathetic to see people like you being foolish. *smirks* I knew this would not be much of a challenge

*Teleports and unsheathes katana*

~Never had a chance~
Old 09-28-2022, 08:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
So you were already vaxxed, so why virtue signal? You always intended to get it again, and again, whatever it takes to fit in and " Do the right thing "

Its really strange how everything those internet people said has come to fruition in the last two years. Eventually you will just say, " Well there was no way to know! "

So your raping people in an elevator while your wife is clapping on facetime with little pustulio grinning in the background. It's completely fabricated.

The vaxxed are cattle, pathetic creatures and I truly hope they all die. Once for giving in and having absolutely no ability to think for themselves, and twice again for trying to shame others into killing themselves.
That's the most repugnant thing I have seen said on these forums since Trexller was around. You have essentially said you wish that me, my wife, and millions of your fellow Americans would die.

You're implying I should have faked a vaccine card to go up onto a floor full of people who almost all have near-zero white blood cell counts. Despite having a real one. All because you have overdosed on your arrogance.

If I did that, and someone died as a result, I would consider myself a murderer by sheer ignorance. Going up at all represents a risk to the patients, but they want caregivers and recognize that even staff can also carry regular infections that could potentially kill patients. No reason to add to that risk.

Congratulations, you are the first person ever on these forums I will never speak to again. May god have mercy on your soul.
Old 09-28-2022, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Congratulations
Rent free
Old 09-28-2022, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

Quote:
HAHA I caught you! You were only right 90% of the time! So sad and pathetic to see people like you being foolish. *smirks* I knew this would not be much of a challenge

*Teleports and unsheathes katana*

~Never had a chance~
~Never had a chance~
Old 09-28-2022, 09:00 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2022, 10:21 PM
Banned

Bob Saget and now Coolio dead to the jab
Old 09-28-2022, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bob Saget and now Coolio dead to the jab
To be fair bob saget most likely died from a ghost attack.

At least that's what the news said.