Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-28-2022, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Saying trump is useful to billionares, while the guy you elected let private companies sell off 100 million tones of our oil reserves during a gas crisis, and transfered 2 trillion to the 1% in 1 year, is preposterous.
Old 09-28-2022, 12:57 PM
Banned

Trump is useful to billionaires. He got Roe v. Wade overturned. Conservatives have wanted that for decades. Billionaires don't give a shit about babies, but they know mindless evangelicals do. They also know how to manufacture more dumb culture war issues, since conservatives certainly can't run on the strength of their policies. They're too unpopular.

Y'all need to zoom out. Biden is obviously captured too, but to think one is and the other isn't is incredibly naive.
Old 09-28-2022, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll take Trump whataboutism for 500 Alex
I'll take 'dodging the uncomfortable truth because I don't have a rebuttal' for 500, DAILY DOUBLE!
Planar Protector

Hmm I dont see how roe v wade being oveturned is useful to elon musk but I guess you got me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol Reuters "fact check" about the guy's wife

WHO CARES. Stawman much?

Why hasn't he been arrested yet?
Pay no attention to Trump!!! Ha HA ha You going to go Fugitive.

"It wasn't Trump it was the other OLD MAN; epps!"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-28-2022, 01:03 PM
Banned

You can still have an abortion in cases of the mother's health being in danger, rape or incest.

Doesnt stop them from butchering House of the Dragon and acting like lunatics pretending otherwise. They encourage degeneracy, period. They want society to fail to subvert and control it. Be the enslaved piece of trash of their dreams.
Old 09-28-2022, 01:03 PM
Banned

Simple. Tesla/Musk fanboys are mostly right wing douchebags and a few techbro neoliberal democrat sleazebags. He's been making overtures to the right wing portions as of late, so if he wants to maintain his popularity, and he clearly does, he says things that makes those simple crypto bro types cheer. Things like "women do not deserve to make decisions about their own bodies"

Just look at the sentiments about women from dudes on this very board for examples

Musk can afford to fly whoever wherever to get an abortion, and I am sure he has citizenship elsewhere.
Old 09-28-2022, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can still have an abortion in cases of the mother's health being in danger, rape or incest.

Doesnt stop them from butchering House of the Dragon and acting like lunatics pretending otherwise. They encourage degeneracy, period. They want society to fail to subvert and control it. Be the enslaved piece of trash of their dreams.
Your priorities are fucked up, lazy boy. You gotten that second job yet? You don't have time to watch television shows in Biden's economy, pull yourself up by those bootstraps
Old 09-28-2022, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll take 'dodging the uncomfortable truth because I don't have a rebuttal' for 500, DAILY DOUBLE!
Bro you're whining a bunch of platitudes about Trump and billionaires trying to explain why the only guy on camera telling crowds to "go into the Capitol" on Jan5 and JAN6! has not been arrested yet and is getting puff pieces written about him in The NYT

Your attempts at deflection are worse than Sad Botten (Parody account for sure)

Case in point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pay no attention to Trump!!! Ha HA ha You going to go Fugitive.

"It wasn't Trump it was the other OLD MAN; epps!"
Neither of you can answer the question and it's hilarious to watch

Hope that helps
Old 09-28-2022, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Bro you're whining a bunch of platitudes about Trump and billionaires trying to explain why the only guy on camera telling crowds to "go into the Capitol" on Jan5 and JAN6! has not been arrested yet and is getting puff pieces written about him in The NYT

Your attempts at deflection are worse than Sad Botten (Parody account for sure)

Case in point:

Neither of you can answer the question and it's hilarious to watch

Hope that helps
I answered the question, you just didn't like the answer and pretended I didn't due to your pathological inability to admit your movement has flaws. Justice in America is a joke. It exists to protect the rich and their property, that's it. This cuts both ways.

Sorry you won't let yourself solve the puzzle, but sometimes you do need to look at the picture on the box, dude.

You ignore half the evidence, deliberately, it's why you're constantly complaining and on defense. Must be exhausting.