Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-21-2022, 07:37 PM
Fire Giant

Enjoying my 5th jab today -- the new bivalant booster.

Everyone at my work has a minimum of 1 booster except for one Trumptard who remains unvaxxed because of magnets or some shit. He makes the least money of anyone in the office and drives a truck. What does that tell you idiots? Or, I guess the better question is what should it tell you?
Old 09-21-2022, 07:39 PM
Banned

That you're extremely vulnerable to flexing conformity for acceptance and prone to virtue signaling because of your ego attached to above average pay
Old 09-21-2022, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Biden said the pandemic was over.
Old 09-21-2022, 08:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That you're extremely vulnerable to flexing conformity for acceptance and prone to virtue signaling because of your ego attached to above average pay
Trumptards are the ones that made vaccines political. I'm just trying to not get sick.

Too old and too much to lose to worry about conforming.

And if this flu season goes by without Trumptards shitting up the hospitals for everyone else, I'll no longer care if they get vaccinated or not. In fact, I hope they don't at that point.
Old 09-21-2022, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Idk man you really think you need the vaccine?

Seems like with the pandemic being over a mask is fine. I guess if you're anti mask.

Id much rather you wore a mask than got a vaccine though, if I had to chose between things that could make me safer.
Old 09-21-2022, 08:26 PM
Fire Giant

I guess you could say the same about the Flu shot.

I think I will catch the virus at some point. At my age, I would just prefer to lower my chances of serious illness or death.
Old 09-21-2022, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

So you get the vax because you're too old to worry about long term side effects. I have no problem with that.

But thinking that a young person should make the same mistakes your generation has made your entire life is pretty selfiish (nothign your generation has done worked, nafta, iraq 1, iraq 2, afghanastan, housing market, covid releif)

Maybe the vax will be the change int hat long history of failures, but probubly not, you dont have to worry about it though.
Old 09-21-2022, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nafta
GDP tripled from then to now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2022, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enjoying my 5th jab today -- the new bivalant booster.

Everyone at my work has a minimum of 1 booster except for one Trumptard who remains unvaxxed because of magnets or some shit. He makes the least money of anyone in the office and drives a truck. What does that tell you idiots? Or, I guess the better question is what should it tell you?
Imagine bragging that you're on your 5th jab

Hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trumptards are the ones that made vaccines political. I'm just trying to not get sick.

Too old and too much to lose to worry about conforming.

And if this flu season goes by without Trumptards shitting up the hospitals for everyone else, I'll no longer care if they get vaccinated or not. In fact, I hope they don't at that point.
Old 09-21-2022, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GDP tripled from then to now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's literally what both killed the planet.

https://climate.nasa.gov/

And created the tea party.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]