Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 01:02 AM
Fire Giant

Default Daliant admits to RMT, will GMs even ban someone who openly admits it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daliant17447 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since the thread about me was so rudely locked before I was even made aware of it...

Newguy, if you're going to call someone out and post personal information you could at least have the balls to not do it anonymously. Did you create that troll account specifically to flame me? Judging from your join date and post history it sure seems so. It's amazing how butthurt you got about that ragefire that you are still crying about it almost 4 months later.

Lets see... going through the list of clerics that were there that night; Xeli & Jaed (both of whom lost their pearl I might add) had a good laugh about it and I'm actually quite close friends with both of them now. Nirron shrugged it off right away cuz thats just the kind of super cool guy he is, and Kolevii was in on it... which leaves Relapsee. So if I had to guess I would say Newguy = Relapsee, although Relapsee never struck me as the type of pussy who would hide behind an anonymous account when talking shit.

**A Magic Die of Care was rolled by Daliant.
**0-100 fucks could have been given, but this time 0 fucks were given.

Honestly, I doubt anyone other than you and maybe Alarti give 2 shits about whether or not I bought a shield of rainbow hues using rl cash. Clearly Rogean & Co. don't.

Szeth, I'm disappointed man, I thought you were cooler than that. I figured 150 bucks would include an unspoken non-disclosure agreement but I guess not. It seems only fair that I extend you the same courtesy.
tadwel@gmail.com = Trent Dwyer aka "Szeth" known RMTer of rainbow shields and fingerbone hoops.

It's funny how you target me because I'm in TMO but don't mention any of your IB buddies who RMT'd. I wonder how much people like Kinsawt, Cyrano, Olympia, Szeth etc... cashed out at when everything was said and done. I guarantee it was way more than $150.

I'm curious how you came across this information??? This was so long ago even I had forgotten about it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not sure who you are in game but thanks for the kind words!

Alarti, sorry for tarnishing TMO's perfect image and reputation.

To any other haters, eat a dick.
Thread is in RnF right now.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Admit to boxing, ban
Admit to RMT, _____?
Old 05-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Fire Giant

He also points out szeth as the seller, a suspected RMTer on red99 as well. WHAT ARE THE ODDS?
Old 05-06-2012, 01:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread is in RnF right now.
Let's keep it there.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

tbh I am pretty sure the staff know about the RMT and just play stupid. Not sure if they are getting a kick from it or what but its clear they dont care. Uthgaard has already proven this in multiple threads.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:23 AM
Sarnak

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET DRUNK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
Old 05-06-2012, 01:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithel1988 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET DRUNK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
so did you already move out of moms house?
Old 05-06-2012, 01:27 AM
Sarnak

yes sir i moved the fuck out of my alcoholic moms house. and now i have a job as a level 1 tech in an IT company wooooooooooooooot. so much drinking to be had and stuff
Old 05-06-2012, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

lol sounds like you are an alcoholic as well. just dont drink and drive and mix in pills.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's keep it there.
Would you rather the evidence of RMT on the server not be public? Are you concerned about transactions of your own?
Closed Thread