Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last time i saw Mornin he was killed in Lavastorm then raged logged.
Last time i saw supreme was when i took him to school in pvp... then the rest of guild finally realized he was gonna die and came and saved his ass.. Worst SK in Nihilum.. its sad.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

i tried morning glory seeds when i was younger. straight LSD-25 way more intense and eye opening. This dude is a good guy obviously cares about EQ pvp. what kills it for me is people casting spells sitting down cant get over this. you know damn well channeling a spell requires limit movement while standing!
Old 05-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We killed inny with like 16 people and naggy with what? 20?

must be more lucky than exploits
Oh yeah, that reminds me. Does anyone have an account on eqmac? I'm curious (a) whether Fire Giants are fear immune on that server (and ergo whether they're immune to dragon roar), and (b) how long charm lasts on a fire giant, on average, when a level 50 is casting it. Because with both of these issues combined the fight has gotten very trivial (not that it's impossible to do it with 20 people - I've seen it done with less - but it's just less impressive when you use dragon roar-immune FG's to do it).
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 05-07-2012, 12:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nihilum put naggy in a wall again tonight and nothing was about it.. This is last straw for a dead server.. Maybe if nihilum had a capable tank on they wouldnt have had to xploit. Expect loots to be removed in 5-6months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mornin is a dumbass thats all move along
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonStillPosting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Suspend? This is like strike 10 for those pieces of shit if this is true.

What is with all the limpwristed "punishments" for BLATANT exploiting?
And so nihilum respionds to these accusation in bunches. Nihilum clearly ruined server and yet people still play here to kill these few pixel chasers.

I speak truths about this server and all that pertains to it- Chosen One
Old 05-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
51?

Not too bad considering I'm leading the top guild and made every other "contenders" run off with their tails between their legs.

Whats heartbrands played over all his characters?
Have literally played a combined five minutes on server in last two weeks
Old 05-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nihilum put naggy in a wall again tonight and nothing was about it.. This is last straw for a dead server.. Maybe if nihilum had a capable tank on they wouldnt have had to xploit. Expect loots to be removed in 5-6months.
Also, Nihilum dug a big hole and all jumped in, then when Naggy came along with his shotgun and stuck it in the hole they tied the barrel in a knot and it exploded, turning his face black.

Then I hopped out of the hole, squeezed Naggy real tight into the shape of a basketball, bounced him all around the his layer and slam dunked him. Each time I bounced him Velious loot flew out of his butt and Nihilum cheered.

If that's not exploiting I don't know what is.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, Nihilum dug a big hole and all jumped in, then when Naggy came along with his shotgun and stuck it in the hole they tied the barrel in a knot and it exploded, turning his face black.

Then I hopped out of the hole, squeezed Naggy real tight into the shape of a basketball, bounced him all around the his layer and slam dunked him. Each time I bounced him Velious loot flew out of his butt and Nihilum cheered.

If that's not exploiting I don't know what is.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

Thread has been won
Old 05-07-2012, 02:39 PM
Banned

Biggest problem with Holo was having people log in - guess getting suspended/guild disbanded for doing the same thing people did and bragged about on the forums left a bad taste in ppls mouths - enjoy the big win tror =)
Old 05-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biggest problem with Holo was having people log in - guess getting suspended/guild disbanded for doing the same thing people did and bragged about on the forums left a bad taste in ppls mouths - enjoy the big win tror =)
~
Closed Thread