Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also please don't post shit about this on FoH because I don't have an account there and can't respond to someone if they're being really stupid.

wat?
Old 05-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really know how to interpret Zarah's post, but for the record she was the one who helped me out of Hate. I also got offered help from other members of the guild who were upset at the decision. Because I was actually in Nihilum I feel qualified to say that not everyone in the guild is a jackass, and not everyone in the guild has a dirty whistle. In fact most of the guild was very friendly, and very enjoyable to play with, and had nothing to do with the decision to boot me. As for why I was booted, it was because I allegedly reported Fallen for exploiting. Beyond that I don't really feel comfortable commenting about this publicly since what happened to me in Nihilum should probably stay between me and Nihilum.

Also please don't post shit about this on FoH because I don't have an account there and can't respond to someone if they're being really stupid.

If you register I can approve the account to post.

IMO you exposed corruption even though it was your own guild.

You deserve white knight status
Old 05-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angkar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In all seriousness, I have zero doubts this is true.

Admin / staff on record stating they hate a guild, guild gets member wide 2 week ban w/o warning.

Admin / staff hand out warning to blue zerg RMT guild... Would be funny if not true!
"WAAAH I WAS CAUGHT EXPLOITING AND GOT PUNISHED FOR IT WAAAH"

Fixed that for you. How's your griefed off the server life holding up for you?
Old 05-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Banned

Location: best bak da fuk up 'fo u get smak'd da fuk up~ nyoro~n h00t {o,o}

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonStillPosting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How's your griefed off the server life holding up for you?
can we get a ruling from the grammar police on if this is irony or not?
Old 05-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Banned

GKicks member for for reporting cheating within guild.

Claims member was worst bard on server.

See sig.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:26 PM
Banned

truly, a tragic loss for nilly.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruuce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
surely, a blessing in disguise.

after being kicked off the server and suspended on blue, ALSO because of an inept GM, wasnt expecting too much here. staff is fucking garbage.
banned for having relations with Salty
Old 05-07-2012, 12:33 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

LOL nihilum kicks member who blows whistle on a cheater. Not sure whats worse nihilum as cheaters or lazorfag as a bard.

I speak truths about this server and all that pertains to it- Chosen One
Old 05-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't really know how to interpret Zarah's post, but for the record she was the one who helped me out of Hate. I also got offered help from other members of the guild who were upset at the decision. Because I was actually in Nihilum I feel qualified to say that not everyone in the guild is a jackass, and not everyone in the guild has a dirty whistle. In fact most of the guild was very friendly, and very enjoyable to play with, and had nothing to do with the decision to boot me. As for why I was booted, it was because I allegedly reported Fallen for exploiting. Beyond that I don't really feel comfortable commenting about this publicly since what happened to me in Nihilum should probably stay between me and Nihilum.

This is why Wolfram is respected.

I do not know the story. But i do know that Wolfram was a good member. If there was anything to report he would have reported it.

But since there was nothing to report....i guess the trolls will have to starve.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Large Bat

Supreme. Wolfram was booted from Nihilum for telling GMs about a Nihilum member being a cheating faggot.

This faggot was not banned just as Bruuce was banned.

The staff is corrupt as fuck which everyone knew when Holo was deleted for cheating the same way Nihilum cheated with no repercussion.

The server is corrupt as fuck and the population is a good representation of the sanctification levels.
Closed Thread