Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 01:10 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
says the other dude spending his saturday night on a fake game forum...

I know heartbrand talks to everyone on the server...

do

not

give

a

fuck
And not giving a fuck is how holocaust now is nonexistant with multiple corpses soon rotting in fear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Yes i know timer because i just inspected corpses in fear today [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. You are clearly one of the " new holonoobs" heartbrand laughs about.

I speak truths about this server and all that pertains to it- Chosen One
Old 04-15-2012, 01:11 AM
Banned

I wouldn't be completely shocked if Heartbrand was trying to spread his wings, none of the Holo that are top notch players have logged on in a long ass time - think gongshow/dacbane were the last to give it a bit of a run... I tried with FF a bit one night when I trained them with the LDC room on Marv, and we both sat on their corpses and gave a few bad shots at naggy.

Most of the decent Holo don't play, and the ones that do will burn out trying to carry some of the most awful EQ players I've ever seen. This may seem harsh, and I haven't logged on much in the last month - but all these Holocaust pwned threads are basically people killing the number padders the few people tried to use while they cared.

What owned Holo? People not caring to log on - it's frustrating for me because I'd love to shit on Nihilum, but it just won't happen with the player pool and clearly zerg biased resist code. I am sorry the server is boring and makes people not want to play - I've stuck through a lot of gay times, and probably should have realised it back when we ate a suspension/guild disband for something we told the gms Nihilum was doing, when they clearly didn't even care to look at the logs of how 3 lvl 50s, and 12 lvl 35-45's killed naggy. It's really a mesh of a lot of things, but the server is just meh.

People feeding information just stems from wanting to jump ship, and I don't think they would be that crazy to considering the lack of interest from the guild core - which are better than 99% of people out there.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:12 AM
Kobold

So you dont care when he causes you to have your current three corpses sitting in PoF? well ok.

He has a special beef with you I think, he regularly gives your /loc in the world to our hunter-killers. And once they get on the trail well....... another Mornin corpse dots the landscape EQ.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:14 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't be completely shocked if Heartbrand was trying to spread his wings, none of the Holo that are top notch players have logged on in a long ass time - think gongshow/dacbane were the last to give it a bit of a run... I tried with FF a bit one night when I trained them with the LDC room on Marv, and we both sat on their corpses and gave a few bad shots at naggy.

Most of the decent Holo don't play, and the ones that do will burn out trying to carry some of the most awful EQ players I've ever seen. This may seem harsh, and I haven't logged on much in the last month - but all these Holocaust pwned threads are basically people killing the number padders the few people tried to use while they cared.

What owned Holo? People not caring to log on - it's frustrating for me because I'd love to shit on Nihilum, but it just won't happen with the player pool and clearly zerg biased resist code. I am sorry the server is boring and makes people not want to play - I've stuck through a lot of gay times, and probably should have realised it back when we ate a suspension/guild disband for something we told the gms Nihilum was doing, when they clearly didn't even care to look at the logs of how 3 lvl 50s, and 12 lvl 35-45's killed naggy. It's really a mesh of a lot of things, but the server is just meh.

People feeding information just stems from wanting to jump ship, and I don't think they would be that crazy to considering the lack of interest from the guild core - which are better than 99% of people out there.
So you have pvp'd with mornin, saidin,lamort, shocker, heartbrand.

Old 04-15-2012, 01:16 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Have you seen their new enchanter zett in pvp? lulzrolfmayoroflstompzomgzpwnt.

Old 04-15-2012, 01:21 AM
Banned

I wouldn't say that list is a bad grp of players, minus lamort - but I really have a hard time seeing who shines and who doesn't on this server, everyone seems to be the same with how it's coded.

tash, cc, nuke, next - it's really simplified, and relies more on having a grp of people dedicated to logging on lots and adding numbers. Nihilum had the right strategy for this server, and were motivated to log on because of PVE - Holocaust players are completely different, and I would say that most pvpers are different judging by the success/rapid decline of the server.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:23 AM
Banned

Awful EQ players = tons of afking, bitching, moaning, crying, loot whoring, typically personality shit that you have to hand hold, or can't follow simple instructions.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you dont care when he causes you to have your current three corpses sitting in PoF? well ok.

He has a special beef with you I think, he regularly gives your /loc in the world to our hunter-killers. And once they get on the trail well....... another Mornin corpse dots the landscape EQ.
Actually i got my corpse that night... other 3 were from me "allegedly" training the fuck out of FF... more tards hiding behind fake forum names...
Old 04-15-2012, 02:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually i got my corpse that night... other 3 were from me "allegedly" training the fuck out of FF... more tards hiding behind fake forum names...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fla9FxpZPLc

Old 04-15-2012, 02:22 AM
Banned

lol what kind of pussy makes anonymous accounts to talk shit from...
Closed Thread