Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-28-2021, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Orchiectomy has good results from what I've seen. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good luck!
?
Old 09-28-2021, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here we have it folks, today I weighed in at 160lbs before skating. So minus the shoes and the sweat weight, I'm probably like 158lbs in this photo.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And here's where I came from more or less. My worst recorded weight was 245lbs, but I for sure could have been heavier, who knows. This picture was about 6 months into my weight loss, I was too ashamed to take a picture at my worst.

Sure, my stomach is loose skin city, but I feel like I'm just about lean enough to start building back and actually have a decent looking physique. Lemme know

I guess my ideal weight if I built up some muscle over the next few years would be like 180ish, 175? I'm 5'11
very cool, ginnas!

what was your weight loss method??
Old 09-28-2021, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
?
Well you said you wanted to lose 20 lbs.
Old 09-29-2021, 01:31 AM
Fire Giant

Smile

The wife suggested we watch the Schumacher documentary on Netflix
Old 09-29-2021, 01:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well you said you wanted to lose 20 lbs.
thanks for the compliment of big balls.....?
Old 09-29-2021, 01:37 AM
Banned

i was out of bed and jabbering happily in 15 minutes this morning!!!

i had this awful stomach problem that progressed to the point i was basically made bedridden. It lasted almost a freakin year this time, god. Stomach would not drain; imagine vomiting up 3 day old food and what 3 day old stomach contents frickin taste like and smell like going the wrong way every single morning.

Anyway today was my first good day since we found the cure on the cutting edge of proprietary chemistryz. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-29-2021 at 01:40 AM..
Old 09-29-2021, 01:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thanks for the compliment of big balls.....?
Old 09-29-2021, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

I was slow with work and got to play P99 for like 6 hours straight today (while getting paid)
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 09-29-2021, 03:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what was your weight loss method??
Number one, I completely changed the way I eat. No more fast food garbage, everything I eat is actual food that I prepare myself.

2. I skate every day that I can, typical session is around 2 hours (I'd guess 15ish miles pushed)

3. Weight lifting (this is more to tone up my body, lifting weights doesn't burn shit for calories)

4. Swimming / bike riding

Also, if you're looking to get super lean, be ready to experience hunger. That's normal. Fatties these days experience 20 seconds of hunger and lose it, I'm typically "hungry" like 4-6 hours out of the day.

Lastly, caloric deficit is REQUIRED to lose weight. 2 ways to achieve a deficit, burn more or eat less. If you are not losing weight, you are by definition NOT in a caloric deficit.
Last edited by GinnasP99; 09-29-2021 at 04:07 AM..
Old 09-29-2021, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Number one, I completely changed the way I eat. No more fast food garbage, everything I eat is actual food that I prepare myself.

2. I skate every day that I can, typical session is around 2 hours (I'd guess 15ish miles pushed)

3. Weight lifting (this is more to tone up my body, lifting weights doesn't burn shit for calories)

4. Swimming / bike riding

Also, if you're looking to get super lean, be ready to experience hunger. That's normal. Fatties these days experience 20 seconds of hunger and lose it, I'm typically "hungry" like 4-6 hours out of the day.

Lastly, caloric deficit is REQUIRED to lose weight. 2 ways to achieve a deficit, burn more or eat less. If you are not losing weight, you are by definition NOT in a caloric deficit.
Wisdom.