Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 01-14-2023, 10:42 PM
Kobold

Default Interesting high end zones

Seeking suggesting from higher level players on interesting zones to explore.

I main a druid, level 57 with epic, and love adventuring. Been xping in zones I have no business being in solo as a druid, such as in howling stones. I was wondering what interesting zones I can explore besides the usual? I've spent a lot of time in Chardok charming, Karnor's (ugh so bland, really wish people would spread out more from that zone). The Hole seemed interesting until I realized those rock golems summon, Velketor's seems like a tough place to hang out and root rot, and Seb is a death trap for me.

Just looking for some more adventures! Thanks
Old 01-15-2023, 01:41 AM
Sarnak

SG and PoM.
Old 01-15-2023, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

timorous deep raptors are dark blue to 60, great quadding business out there. Keep moving tho, they run at about J boot speed.

bards will dominate the entire island, so just root the mobs in their swarm.

If you reference this post after you catch a 7 day ban for griefing bards, we will support you.
Old 01-15-2023, 08:28 AM
Fire Giant

If you haven't done the bear pits yet it's pretty fun for the first while. Probably the best druid xp spot, but gets full after a while.
Fun game getting past the giants to. Belly casters, if you get one that see invis,good luck!
Old 01-15-2023, 02:25 PM
Kobold

Kedge is a really fun zone to learn as a druid. You should still get decent exp in the seahorse caves.
Old 01-15-2023, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

Bear pits hands down best druid spot from 53-60. Hole if you have a group can be fun, more so since its usually dead you can just explore whole zone as a group. Someone mentioned Kedge but tbh 55 is like max lvl of xp there there is mermaids that will help u get 58 ish but those are mainly high greens.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 01-18-2023, 03:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
timorous deep raptors are dark blue to 60, great quadding business out there. Keep moving tho, they run at about J boot speed.

bards will dominate the entire island, so just root the mobs in their swarm.

If you reference this post after you catch a 7 day ban for griefing bards, we will support you.
Nah raptors start to green out at like 56. By 60 they are all green, with an occasional vicious raptor that is still blue. They do give at least some xp all the way to 60 though.

And yeah, perma bear pits is by far the best xp a druid can hope for. Downsides are it's kind of a pain to get down to, and you kinda need to bind there to make it practical. Xp is crazy good though. I died twice on my druid and just ate the deaths and I guarantee it was still faster and cheaper than trying to finagle some poor cleric down there.
Last edited by Ooloo; 01-18-2023 at 03:44 PM..
Old 01-18-2023, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Can mages solo bear pits?
Old 01-18-2023, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, but limited to the upper floor and only a few spawns.
Old 01-18-2023, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure but you'll be burning through mana fast. It's only this good for druids due to animal charm and letting the mobs do all the damage.

There are 8 giant polar bears in lower pits, I could easily clear them all with about 5 min left to med back up before repops on my druid. If I had to kill them any other way it wouldn't be worth it.