Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 01-19-2023, 10:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No you claimed to. You showed like two screenshots that showed nothing. Multiple people have said put your money where your mouth is and schedule a live stream at a set time where you’ll delete all your characters. If you’re so willing to delete everything why haven’t you done that? Instead you keep blabbing on but being too scared to step up

cd288, it was pretty apparent enough that I had blasted them into smithereens.

You're just butthurt that I'm coming after your blue characters. You're a clownfest and I want you to know, none of your mental gymnastics are entirely persuasive.

Now purge GREEN and BLUE. That's all there is to it.

Either way I win. Green is never going to merge with blue, and if they wipe, you'll still need to have clean chars.

Your beta server is crap, and so are your beta-blues.

Old 01-20-2023, 01:33 PM
Kobold

Why are you so angry? Does it bother you that people like playing on Blue and Green? I just don't understand the hostility. There was a massive thread last year about this and the majority of people were for the merge. Also, it's easy to say you deleted gear and characters, but you have no proof. The mentality that to get things the way you want it requires other people to have to abandon characters they enjoy and have played for multiple years is really selfish

I really do hope the merge happens, and I know I am not the only one. Then you can play on the new server they make, and call everyone who doesn't "betas" or whatever else.
Last edited by Alarria; 01-20-2023 at 01:34 PM.. Reason: Missed a word
Old 01-20-2023, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you so angry? Does it bother you that people like playing on Blue and Green? I just don't understand the hostility. There was a massive thread last year about this and the majority of people were for the merge. Also, it's easy to say you deleted gear and characters, but you have no proof. The mentality that to get things the way you want it requires other people to have to abandon characters they enjoy and have played for multiple years is really selfish

I really do hope the merge happens, and I know I am not the only one. Then you can play on the new server they make, and call everyone who doesn't "betas" or whatever else.
Likely mongol-tier IQ in conjunction with high bodyfat (no sexual activity) causing extreme fixation on P99.
Old 01-20-2023, 02:55 PM
Kobold

It's just bizarre. I do think it's most likely just a long trolling attempt. I read most of his last 27 page thread Blue is a Beta Cesspool, and he went as far as to suggest a conspiracy of 5 or 6 different people all being the same person to just prove him wrong. Never mind the different join dates and thousands of posts. I know the default is to mock people like this, but I find it just sad. It's just an old emulated game =\
Old 01-21-2023, 12:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's just bizarre. I do think it's most likely just a long trolling attempt. I read most of his last 27 page thread Blue is a Beta Cesspool, and he went as far as to suggest a conspiracy of 5 or 6 different people all being the same person to just prove him wrong. Never mind the different join dates and thousands of posts. I know the default is to mock people like this, but I find it just sad. It's just an old emulated game =\

Green + Blue merge is never happening. We all know that, as it's painfully apparent one side of the community doesnt want to join it.

So that ends that. Enjoy it for now, blue is gonna get w.i.p.e.d.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 01-21-2023, 12:30 AM
Sarnak

Blue in 2023

Last edited by ya.dingus; 01-21-2023 at 12:44 AM..
Old 01-21-2023, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

red is waiting there was a lot of ppl and actions tonight!
Old 01-21-2023, 03:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green + Blue merge is never happening. We all know that, as it's painfully apparent one side of the community doesnt want to join it.
Because the devs decide anything at all based on what people want
Old 01-21-2023, 09:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because the devs decide anything at all based on what people want
lol deluded.

Wash away blue and let's start this whole project CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Old 01-21-2023, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol deluded.

Wash away blue and let's start this whole project CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNN