Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 01-11-2023, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it me, or does anyone else not care what binary digit the other person is on the other side, and you categorize people by their name and class for future possibilities to group with?

Honestly, anything that gets in the way of the grind is simply not sigma mindset.
It is mildly interesting to learn another player is female irl because it makes them a slightly different type of NPC for my single player MMO drug addiction analogue experience.
Old 01-30-2023, 07:41 PM
Orc

I play with a girl like every time (paisley) and will say she is a super social player but also has problems staying on task sumtimes. Like if you ever see ANY other player out in the world she will get super excited and go ‘who is that??’ And go out of her way to say hi or emote with them. Apart from that though she’s generally able to stay on task but only in an actual group (probably because she doesn’t have to go out of her way to be social). But yea I definitely do see more of a social preference at least in her case.
Old 01-30-2023, 07:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like if you ever see ANY other player out in the world she will get super excited and go ‘who is that??’ And go out of her way to say hi or emote with them.
Man, to have that positive energy again...

My soulless husk of a spirit has been drained dry from many years of drug abuse, violence, and sudden death.

The color is gone.
Old 01-30-2023, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My soulless husk of a spirit has been drained dry from many years of drug abuse, violence, and sudden death.

The color is gone.
Oh you probably have music turned off in game, that'll fix that bug.
Old 01-30-2023, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh you probably have music turned off in game, that'll fix that bug.
The Kelethin theme does breathe new life into me.
Old 01-30-2023, 08:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The color is gone.
Ya I don't get it either, like it's usually just randoms going about their day and I'm just trying to hurry us along so we don't waste our buffs LOL. Like it's positive energy but it can also be a bit annoying at times since
she does it in literally every situation
Old 02-01-2023, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya I don't get it either, like it's usually just randoms going about their day and I'm just trying to hurry us along so we don't waste our buffs LOL. Like it's positive energy but it can also be a bit annoying at times since
she does it in literally every situation
Please keep your posting on this, paisley, and your multiple other accounts to RnF
Old 02-01-2023, 03:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please keep your posting on this, paisley, and your multiple other accounts to RnF
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-01-2023, 01:58 PM
Aviak

Women don't play Everquest, that's a fact. But yes, there are g.i.r.l.s who play the game.

And for any of you ladies out there who got both 2 minutes of free time to hop on the forums to read this, AND could read it past your burkha while levelling your man's 8th alt's sense heading, that means, "Guy in real life".
Old 02-01-2023, 05:21 PM
Banned

off come the genitals
(lol)