Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 12-29-2022, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by constelllations [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because it is Official obv
You're doing it again. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2022, 12:35 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Men do change when a "female" enters chat.

Sometimes I just want to drop my pitch and say "bro"!
haha do you not?
i really enjoy playing w other women, saw a few posts from women on the forums here and was like "wow, there actually *is* a difference in how we enjoy/play the game" and it was super interesting to me. can't remember the post, it was kind of about wanting to just explore. want to find it now to point to it... but i connected so much w that way of playing myself

been kind of "one of the guys" most of my life and avoided hanging out w women and lately really coming to appreciate women in my life. i can generally spot a woman in game when grouping really easily, there's a v clear energy signature
Old 12-30-2022, 12:35 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're doing it again. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what Am I Doing i don't Understand please Explain
Old 12-30-2022, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by constelllations [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha do you not?
i really enjoy playing w other women, saw a few posts from women on the forums here and was like "wow, there actually *is* a difference in how we enjoy/play the game" and it was super interesting to me. can't remember the post, it was kind of about wanting to just explore. want to find it now to point to it... but i connected so much w that way of playing myself

been kind of "one of the guys" most of my life and avoided hanging out w women and lately really coming to appreciate women in my life. i can generally spot a woman in game when grouping really easily, there's a v clear energy signature
What is a woman?
Old 12-30-2022, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
what Am I Doing i don't Understand please Explain
Odd capitalizations I guess.
Old 12-30-2022, 03:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is a woman?
I dunno I'm not a biologist

Ahhhh I had to, come on
Old 12-30-2022, 07:12 AM
Banned

Women should be seen (naked), not heard (on Discord).
Old 12-31-2022, 12:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Since friend said this I've been noticing it grouping w female players. They like to have fun and build connection.
Change "female players" to "female characters".

I've played MMO's off and on for 22 years. Early on, I innocently thought most female characters were women IRL. Found out years later nearly every. single. one. of my fellow 'female' guildies was a dude. (This was before voice chat was a thing). Let me tell you, some of these dudes were the most outgoing social butterflies you have ever, ever seen.

So I would say, it doesn't really have anything to do with who is a woman IRL.

I think it's more correlated that dudes people who play female characters in MMOs simply find an easier time being chatty, and prefer that via their own personality (or perhaps a willingness to roleplay how they think that character should be?)
Old 01-01-2023, 01:51 PM
Large Bat

Hi Tinglyfinglies,

Your post made me smile!

And yes, as a female player I feel like your female friend at times. I am a newb and regardless of what people think of my playing skills, I give my best but don’t expect to be the best. I do feel that in terms being personable, guys are more quiet and difficult to approach.
When my boyfriend introduced me to this game, I would have never guessed I would fall in love with it. It is fun to get to know people (even though sometimes I am not sure if they are being truthful to me or not). I like to hear their stories and I try to open my heart to them because that is my way to make friends and also to feel more connected to them.
Some people see this as a mere game, I see it as a way to make friends you can take for life. I know I met some amazing people here with really fun stories and experiences to share. I look forward to meeting more of you soon hehehe.
Old 01-01-2023, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When my boyfriend
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]