Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 12-29-2022, 05:45 PM
Banned

I remember when I briefly played EQ2, there was somebody in voice chat who claimed to be a female and had some kind of voice modulator on that just pitched his voice up by about 20 cents. One day he forgot to turn it on and immediately quit the guild and never logged in again.
Old 12-29-2022, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember when I briefly played EQ2, there was somebody in voice chat who claimed to be a female and had some kind of voice modulator on that just pitched his voice up by about 20 cents. One day he forgot to turn it on and immediately quit the guild and never logged in again.
I met up with a girl who was in my WoW guild.

She was married with kids.

She handcuffed me to my closet.

She texted me the other day to make sure Hurricane Ian didn't kill me.

So they ARE out there, but 99.999999% are men.
Old 12-29-2022, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I met up with a girl who was in my WoW guild.

She was married with kids.

She handcuffed me to my closet.

She texted me the other day to make sure Hurricane Ian didn't kill me.

So they ARE out there, but 99.999999% are men.
There’s an urban legend where a girl handcuffed a dude to a bed and then a guy in a Batman suit came in and banged him against his will

I don’t think it ever really happened but it’s been more than enough reason for me to refuse being restrained by anyone, even a hot chick
Old 12-29-2022, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4C143642-BD50-44C9-BAED-D02579BC1017.jpg (20.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 12-29-2022, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s an urban legend where a girl handcuffed a dude to a bed and then a guy in a Batman suit came in and banged him against his will

I don’t think it ever really happened but it’s been more than enough reason for me to refuse being restrained by anyone, even a hot chick
They were those lame easy open handcuffs. I could easily free myself.

It used to be a fantasy of mine until after a few tries and thinking "I could totally bust out of these", the thrill was gone.

Same with blindfold. Really sucks, I wanted it to be fun.

But we still had fun. We had a massive amount of sexual tension built up.
Old 12-29-2022, 08:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is Thread capsed?
because it is Official obv
Old 12-29-2022, 08:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is gonna tell him that the female characters in his group are being played by dudes
ok i'm female now what
yes, that's v clear lol

i like how this thread started with thoughtful, good intentions, but ended in buncha dudes talking about getting handcuffed to beds and getting forcibly banged by other men. seems normal, idk why this was surprising. carry on
Last edited by constelllations; 12-29-2022 at 09:00 PM..
Old 12-29-2022, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Men do change when a "female" enters chat.

Sometimes I just want to drop my pitch and say "bro"!
Old 12-29-2022, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by constelllations [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like how this thread started with thoughtful, good intentions, but ended in buncha dudes talking about getting handcuffed to beds and getting forcibly banged by other men. seems normal, idk why this was surprising. carry on
And this is exactly why I spend so much time on these forums
Old 12-29-2022, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by constelllations [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok i'm female now what
yes, that's v clear lol

While I do enjoy the psychology of the differences between men and women’s behavior there are many other factors that can influence people’s amount of communication

The most likely reason I always assume for someone being overly quiet in a group setting is that they have dual monitors and are either watching something or reading something else in between pulls. Lotta people are very used to multitasking these days. In fact with the advent of smartphones our ability to stay dialed in on a task seems to have gone way down

Hanging out with guys and gals in person I don’t see a huge gender-based difference in communication, it all depends on individual personality

But that’s just my experiences IRL, I think I’ve only grouped on p99 like 4 times total and am generally only chatty if other people are. I sort of base my communication level around them