Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 12-06-2022, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine spending 140+ hours at a camp on a non live server to farm pixels on a 20+ year old elf sim.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2022, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardcore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah I'm knocking your sorry ass for being incompetent greedy bastard, tried to solo mob in Chardok and failed miserably at other people expenses by saying sorry train to zone. Its reoccurring theme and it got old. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jimmies clearly rustled
Old 12-06-2022, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardcore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah I'm knocking your sorry ass for being incompetent greedy bastard, tried to solo mob in Chardok and failed miserably at other people expenses by saying sorry train to zone. Its reoccurring theme and it got old. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine whining over being asked to pay 250pp for an in demand item. Really small amount of plat. Who cares. STFU lol
Old 12-06-2022, 05:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine whining over being asked to pay 250pp for an in demand item. Really small amount of plat. Who cares. STFU lol
WTF are you on about [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] GTFO w/ this nonsense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2022, 05:07 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2022, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
WTF are you on about [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] GTFO w/ this nonsense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want to check that we're all actually having fun with this banter, and you aren't actually legitimately mad and we're just bullying you?

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 12-06-2022, 07:50 PM
Banned

You don't need a key to enter HS.

Just use Gnome illusion and Puppet Strings.

Bam. Done.

Ez.
Old 12-06-2022, 08:21 PM
Kobold

The real key to HS is the friends we've made along the way.
@EndorraFeyborne Discord
Old 12-06-2022, 08:42 PM
Banned

I remember training this group in Runnyeye back in the day when I was practicing charm solo’ing there

No warning at all, just rammed a pile of mobs into their faces multiple times. They had chars sitting down afk that never had a chance. After the third time someone sent me a tell asking me if I could quit the game

This is part of the reason I stay out of chardok still at 56. Not confident in my ability to not ruin everyone’s night :/
Old 12-06-2022, 09:11 PM
Kobold

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember training this group in Runnyeye back in the day when I was practicing charm solo’ing there

No warning at all, just rammed a pile of mobs into their faces multiple times. They had chars sitting down afk that never had a chance. After the third time someone sent me a tell asking me if I could quit the game

This is part of the reason I stay out of chardok still at 56. Not confident in my ability to not ruin everyone’s night :/
Training happened to everyone, but at least you evaluated your strategy and followed PNP rules. Shit this game is 20 years and we all adults here, recognized the mistakes, do better and move on.

I also have no sympathy for people that "camped" Chardok, KC, Unrest, BB "EXIT ZL/PATH" and bitch about train. No shit, you shouldn't even supposed to be there in the first place.

My beef is when someone trained other people camp that isn't on exit path, 3-4 times over, just trying to beat his way to the cash mob after he died or die trying, that's what I have a problem with.

Acting like entitle millennial assclown is a bitch ass move and all people that simp over it.