Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 11-29-2022, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Would you be willing to offer this person a revised price for forthcoming looty righties ?

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 11-29-2022, 01:07 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-29-2022, 01:34 PM
Fire Giant

If this person proves that skeletons flee. how about then?
Old 11-29-2022, 01:55 PM
Banned

sepulcher skeletons do not flee bro shut up
Old 11-29-2022, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong. I am playing on p99 complaining that Chortles Snortles is camping a mob that also drops a key and selling loot rights while never leaving the mob. Check the rules, but I am willing to bet that once you get your loot you get the fuck out. Almost akin to the AC in OOT???? Yes, the same fucking idea you tard. Stop trying to deflect the issue as you're failing. Am I correct??? Please controvert this. Both of you please respond as it appears Snorles is incapable of answering my statement and allegations.
I'd be interested to see if you could quote a piece of the PNP that says you have to vacate the camp once you got a drop and can't sell loot rights. That has never been a rule (there have been /list camps for certain high value items on Green, but it's never been a PNP rule to my knowledge).

Pretty sure the AC line is a PLAYER made agreement. There's nothing in the PNP that says you have to give up the AC camp the second you get a ring drop.

There are a hundred camps in this game that people monopolize and don't leave once they've had a drop. That's why corpsing items has been a thing, for example.

You're just wrong man.
Old 11-29-2022, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this person proves that skeletons flee. how about then?
"Hey guys I am going to spam the forums/multiple threads with a claim that I say is correct, but when I'm asked to provide proof I always respond that I'm too lazy to go get the evidence."
Old 11-29-2022, 02:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Hey guys I am going to spam the forums/multiple threads with a claim that I say is correct, but when I'm asked to provide proof I always respond that I'm too lazy to go get the evidence."
You go dig through your friends list and see who want to spend time travelling to HS, and then another 20-30 minutes clearing entrance mobs just so you can prove someone wrong on the forums....

Until you do that, I assure you that I'm right.
Old 11-29-2022, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

If I had time id make a guild called <keymasters> and... you know what we'd be about.
Old 11-29-2022, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You go dig through your friends list and see who want to spend time travelling to HS, and then another 20-30 minutes clearing entrance mobs just so you can prove someone wrong on the forums....

Until you do that, I assure you that I'm right.
Actually we don't even need to do that. So putting aside that the Wiki says "Immune to Flee" for those skels, go watch Sarleon's HS crawl video on Youtube.

At multiple points he is fighting sepulcher skels and they don't flee even when unrooted/unsnared. For example, he uses one to burn down a mob and the sepulcher skel is below 20% HP. He breaks charm and the skel runs right at him and starts killing him. It doesn't flee. He has to root it in order to finish it off.

Guess we solved that one pretty easily lol
Old 11-29-2022, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually we don't even need to do that. So putting aside that the Wiki says "Immune to Flee" for those skels, go watch Sarleon's HS crawl video on Youtube.

At multiple points he is fighting sepulcher skels and they don't flee even when unrooted/unsnared. For example, he uses one to burn down a mob and the sepulcher skel is below 20% HP. He breaks charm and the skel runs right at him and starts killing him. It doesn't flee. He has to root it in order to finish it off.

Guess we solved that one pretty easily lol
AS I SAID BEFORE

I got the HS skeletons to flee under CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. Even though it says Immune to Flee, that is not 100% accurate, because other mobs on wiki are listed as immune to flee and ARE NOT immune to flee.

I got them to flee in the basement right below the entrance near the portal. There was a group at the entrance clearing the 2 entrance + 8 golems + 1 roamer (and also some of the north wing before the painting)

I was in basement clearing the 2 wing roamers, 2 roamers around portal and 1 center roamer, as well as clearing the east/west basement foyers.

AFTER all of these mobs were dead, the skeletons started to flee. the skeletons dont flee often - its not because they are immune to flee --- its because their "rally" social range is HUGE. they will stay and fight if a mob of the same faction / type is within xx units. most mobs its very short, like 50 units. skeletons are HUGE.

so fucks sake, shut up. i stopped bringing it up except to joke about it. YOU are the asshat that keeps following ME around the forums and posting "drrrr hrrrr show proof hrrrrrr" on every thing i post.

and now im rehashing the same fuckin conversation that i had with other people on my forum post about this.

get off my sack, shut the fuck up