Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-26-2023, 12:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem with alien eggs in your brain is that you’d think you were having a good idea but it would just be the eggs hatching
Old 01-26-2023, 12:29 AM
Banned

“You’re white what do you have like a decent credit score? Lol”

Me: How fucking dare you, sir
Old 01-26-2023, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't limit it to just stereotypes, but yeah both positive and negative stereotypes are good examples.
Positive stereotypes are not racist and if you can find some higher education study saying they are…no one cares but fat blue haired women on Twitter

Like I said before. Sorry I missed this post
Old 01-26-2023, 12:43 AM
Banned

For more stupid shit to clutch pearls over, cultural appropriation is not racist either. Maybe we can move on to that and work our way down to every stupid little thing no one cares about “acktually” being racist
Old 01-26-2023, 12:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Positive stereotypes are not racist and if you can find some higher education study saying they are…no one cares but fat blue haired women on Twitter

@basanos you're up
Old 01-26-2023, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

these asshats won't be happy until everyone is the same gender ambiguous, bland, gray skinned, atheist.

then, they will cry unto the heavens for diversity in the world.

libtards are perpetually solving problems that don't exist in order to feel useful, because they don't know how to weld or fix a car.
Old 01-26-2023, 12:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
@basanos you're up
Honestly we all know it’s not going to change my behavior or my meme choice in the slightest, and we also know that despite its horrible overt racism I am not going to get banned for it

Those are two givens. I recommend the takeaway that I am such a hardheaded evil nazi there’s just no getting through to me. That paints me in a pretty bad light, for anyone that needs to slay that villain and let good prevail
Old 01-26-2023, 01:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Honestly we all know it’s not going to change my behavior or my meme choice in the slightest, and we also know that despite its horrible overt racism I am not going to get banned for it

Those are two givens. I recommend the takeaway that I am such a hardheaded evil nazi there’s just no getting through to me. That paints me in a pretty bad light, for anyone that needs to slay that villain and let good prevail
Nah the memes are fine I'm still doing the police/racism topic.
Old 01-26-2023, 01:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Nah the memes are fine I'm still doing the police/racism topic.
“Hey, you hear unsung got banned? Yeah he posted an internet joke that black dudes are more hung than white dudes…”

“Wow Hitler much? I am literally shaking rn”

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2023, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Positive stereotypes are still stereotypes
I wasn't pointing this out because of the candy meme. He has a long history of posting white grievance and racist stuff. If he only ever used positive stereotypes I probably wouldn't give him shit, I'm not policing embracement level of positive stereotypes.

I am not critical of big dick memes as a form. We are all civilized people and can agree big dicks rule.